The Prodigal Son is back...

Ram

I am assuming he will be really fired up and will want to show what he is capable of...He might resort to full fledged chucking and the umpires will be too scared to call him for a no-ball...
true... i won't be surprised if he comes up all doped up too as there won't be any testing also.
Depends on what kind of Akhtar we see. If we see vintage Akhtar then ganguly is a free gift. Asif will trouble Sachin for sure and we all know what happens when our openers dont fire.
you need to get this looked into man... i think its a serious dysfunction. i think the colloquial name for this disease is foot in the mouth decease. see the last time india and pakistan played, sachin shielded the entire team against asif, successfully. the chum managed a total of 3 wickets in the 4 odis sachin played. and i would recommend you examine how much yuvraj averages against asif and akhtar.
you need to get this looked into man... i think its a serious dysfunction. i think the colloquial name for this disease is foot in the mouth decease. see the last time india and pakistan played' date=' sachin shielded the entire team against asif, successfully. the chum managed a total of 3 wickets in the 4 odis sachin played. and i would recommend you examine how much yuvraj averages against asif and akhtar.[/quote'] Oh really! Yuvraj outperformed Sachin both in the Test & ODI series last time we toured Pakistan.
you need to get this looked into man... i think its a serious dysfunction. i think the colloquial name for this disease is foot in the mouth decease. see the last time india and pakistan played' date=' sachin shielded the entire team against asif, successfully. the chum managed a total of 3 wickets in the 4 odis sachin played. and i would recommend you examine how much yuvraj averages against asif and akhtar.[/quote'] no wonder Indian fans are the most disliked fans in cricket world. Want respect but wont show respect.