ICF's IPL Auction - Congrats to the owners : Detonator, Sunnyji_2k, Saurav01, just a fan and Debutant !

gaurav92

G92, If you can give me Information on when it will be held then I might join again as a owner. Because from 17th March to 7 April, I won't come active so often. If it's after or before that then I could join it again. :two_thumbs_up:

Abe 100 bilz kar diya, ab toh ro mat. BTW joint owners can be considered, find someone who wants to join hands with you :nice:
Found finally..... Gambhirfan and I bid together as a joint venture for this ipl auctions. He and me each are 50% stakeholders.

G92' date=' If you can give me Information on when it will be held then I might join again as a owner. [b']Because from 17th March to 7 April, I won't come active so often. If it's after or before that then I could join it again.:two_thumbs_up:
going to honeymoon? :sherlock:

I can apply for the post of Bindu Dara Singh aka bookie. Any owner planning to bet against their own team can contact me. We can also your own team members to sabotage your own team so that we can win big in betting
:cantstop:

I can apply for the post of Bindu Dara Singh aka bookie. Any owner planning to bet against their own team can contact me. We can also your own team members to sabotage your own team so that we can win big in betting
ROFL I knew this would have been coming from someone. :cantstop: