Malaysian airlines mystery

Number

Looking forward to some positive news tomm morning. The Blackbox may gives us the inputs on how the plane went down (the last two hours) and help us to imply what went early on I won't be surprised if this turns out to be a bigger operation with more people involved. May be someone in the MAS helped to sneak weapons in to the plane. Corruption (or some other motive) is still prevalent. The chances of both pilots being involved should be low unless it is a super planned operation. May be a struggle could have happened in the cockpit. Since the plane ended up deep in the ocean (assuming they find the wreckage in south), may be the plan did not go as per what was planed. May be someone on the plane foiled it :dontknow: Too many may bees in my post, but hoping that the plane will finally be discovered - something that the friends and families of those on the plane would be praying for

The black box is almost indestructible
One thing that I find amazing is that even in todays day and age, black box only records for 2 hrs. On this flight it wouldnt have mattered as it lost contact but otherwise, wouldnt it be useful if the data got loaded to some server via satellite after every few minutes as a back up.