Who would you vote for in 2014 Elections?

King Tendulkar

1. 1.

• Congress
    • BJP
    • AAP
    • Others

:woot: so much Modi Modi Modi in the Narendra Modi thread and voting for AAP.....
Well the way I see it. The person from my constituency is more immediately crucial to me than PM. But I don't recall being a Modi Bhakt. Given the choices, he is best alternative. I have no doubt in my mind about that.

Well the way I see it. The person from my constituency is more immediately crucial to me than PM. But I don't recall being a Modi Bhakt. Given the choices, he is best alternative. I have no doubt in my mind about that.
More power to you! :two_thumbs_up:

Well the way I see it. The person from my constituency is more immediately crucial to me than PM. But I don't recall being a Modi Bhakt. Given the choices' date= he is best alternative. I have no doubt in my mind about that.
:hatsoff:

Read this post in Facebook: देखो भाइयों, आना तो तय है.. तो आने दो। यूं रो-पीट कर क्या फायदा...!! राजी-ख़ुशी स्वागत करो.. जब करीबन 60 साल एक को झेला है तो 5 साल इनको भी झेल लो । नहीं कर पाए ...वादे-इरादे पूरे तो इनका सर आपका जूता..!! जैसे इस बार भी तो कर ही रहे हो, तो अगली बार फिर कर देना। आने दो एक बार... कुछ नहीं कर पाये तो बार-बार नहीं कह पायेंगे कि हमको मौक़ा नहीं दिया वरना ये कर देते.. वो कर देते..!!! तो ले लो एक मौका आप भी.. अरे.. अरे.. मैं आप की नहीं आपके पिताश्री की बात कर रहा हूँ । आप नहीं सबका बाप 'नमो'...!!

Voted for secular Congress' date=' even though I am against secularism ideology, it is better for India IMO.[/quote'] Sums it up. Pakis only vote for congress:hysterical: Basically no seculariusm in muslim countries. But in non muslims countries we must all bow to islam:hysterical: See this:finger:

in that case why are you voting for a person who is most certainly going to lose? Last time she was an independent candidate and got around 10000 votes - she will get more votes due to the AAP name but nowhere enough to win. Given the choices, BJP is the best alternative, not Modi.

in that case why are you voting for a person who is most certainly going to lose? Last time she was an independent candidate and got around 10000 votes - she will get more votes due to the AAP name but nowhere enough to win. Given the choices, BJP is the best alternative, not Modi.
No she won't lose. Otherwise I would vote BJP. In fact. It is precisely why I m not. I like her. She has some concrete ideas. Whichever way SG. BJP under Modi or somebody else wouldn't have mattered. It is best alternative.

No she won't lose. Otherwise I would vote BJP. In fact. It is precisely why I m not. I like her. She has some concrete ideas. Whichever way SG. BJP under Modi or somebody else wouldn't have mattered. It is best alternative.
Oh She is going to loose thats for sure. She will just split up the congress votes. BJP have not fielded anyone from that seat, SS have a weak candidate. MNS has a good chance of winning that seat.

I found one answer given by a guy really interesting at Quora.com for the question: "What is the key reason you will vote for Narendra Modi in the upcoming elections"

Consider this situation. You are damn hungry and need to eat something ASAP. There are three cakes from three different bakers on your table. The first one looks very bad. The second one looks just fine, but not that great. The third one looks great. So simple right? Taste all of them and eat the one which tastes the best? NO. Come on, there has to be some catch. You can pick just one cake among the three. NOTE : Looks and the taste of the cakes are completely unrelated. Cake 1: You've been eating the cakes from the first baker from 10 years(many of your ancestors visited the same bakery too) and you know it tastes terrible. These bakers have been in town from a long time. Their forefathers used to make good cakes occasionally and they think they have inherited the same qualities. They sell cakes to poor people like you and I and make more profit by overcharging. They also mix a special ingredient in their cakes. There are many family members working in the bakery and all of them make individual profits too Cake 2:Now, Jignesh Patel, your friend who stays in the adjacent lane has been eating cakes from the second baker for quite some time. He tells you that the cakes are generally good. But one day, there was some misplaced order to their place which got him and his neighbour fighting. It was kinda big deal, both of them were badly hurt.They both are kinda cool now,you know, they hangout together and all that. He constantly tries to persuade you to eat from the second baker. But you had to avoid, because, you know, it was not possible since you had bought plenty of coupons of the first baker already. Cake 3: Man, this one looks great. But wait, it's the the new bakers in town. Uh ho, these people just have the one outlet and not many people have tasted their cakes. And the master baker refuses to work sometimes, he sits outside the bakery with a shawl over his head if doesn't get all the ingredients he wants. Basically not much is known about the quality and consistency of these bakers.These people also seem to have a special ingredient, they claim that their kitchen is open to all and everybody can inspect their baking methods. These bakers are planning to give free cakes to those who haven't paid their previous bills. Okay, now you know. No points for guessing who these bakers are. Which cake would you eat? The one that looks amazing, but might turn out to be stale? The one that your friend recommends? The one that you've been eating(suffering)all these days? Before deciding, please go back and read the note. Whatever cake you decide to eat, remember, they make you buy coupons for the next five years, so be careful!!!. PS: Jignesh Patel is fictional character. Any resemblance to anybody living, dead or a Gujarati is purely co incidental. PS: I am adding a few things because of some comments which say I haven't answered the question. I was very plump during my childhood and now I'm one of the skinniest people on earth. Thanks to timely blows from Lee and Ali, you know, those adjacent colony guys. But my health deteriorated mainly because I ate cakes from the first bakers all this time. They overcharged, made me poor and gave me tasteless stale cakes. Meanwhile Jignesh Patel looks healthier now, may be he has put on some weight after eating cakes from the second bakers. First one? NO! Third? Looks tempting, but, but, they give free cakes to people who don't pay their bills, and I pay my bills :/ Second? Well, I think I'll listen to Jignesh this time.