MS Dhoni goes unsold at Nanda's great IPL auction again.

Magneto

No and I was literally begging them to buy him but Sachin =GOD being a sachin fan ignored him and 2 other guys already had their quota full And tmk did bet for him but withdrew and i thought even chillar players will go more than MSD why not but him if its cheap? But all went for injured players like Johnson and steyn :rofl:
Johnson will be fit by then :beee: :pray:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Told S=G that Dhoni might go unsold since only adi and Sidhoni would Buy him and they already have finished their 5 :rofl: This is epic ! Yusuf Pathan, Robin Uthappa, Dinesh Karthik sold above the base prices and no room for MS even at base price :rofl:
other than these even Rohit found a bidder n not msd :omg:

Nopes. Having Dhoni in my team wouldn't have been that bad but by the time I had only 1 star players left to buy and I had my eyes set on Raina so there was no way I was going for MSD at that point. Thinking now' date=' it is obvious that we made a small mistake in buying both Utthappa and Yusuf - we should have bought one of them and one of MSD/ABDV - that would have been better.[/quote'] lol everyone is ruing leaving out MSD/ABDV :wall: Just imagine if it really happened.that would be crazy.Proves icfers are not that smarter than ipl owners:((:cantstop:

Rohit chhod even Yusuf' date='Uthappa,Yuvraj:hysterical:[/quote'] this was utterly crazy,sg bought uthappa,yuchup even dk for 40 odd bils but not dhoni for just 20 bil :hysterical::hysterical: i would surely have bought dhoni had i not exhausted my quota but i am flummoxed that the rest didnt buy him