Gavaskar appointed interim BCCI head. CSK RR to stay

asterix

Why the hell do you think this rule was made in first place ? Even guys who made ipl had enough common sense to know that if owner of team is fixing that means whole team is compromised How naive are you to think that if owner spot fixes or bets he will control the play..he can control even which player will play...they have enough control over dhoni to make him lie about meyyapan Thank god Supreme Court is not naive and they saw through this and tore these arguments apart ..
I am glad that you worry for my naivety, you do have a big heart to be concerned for an unknown. But have the bets in case of CSK ( no Spot fix) caused an influence on CSK's play, is there evidence in public domain towards proving this that you have seen ? if not then sorry i cant agree with you. But why do you sound so worked up ?
Yeah but in case of CSK the issue is conflict of interest from India cements - so sell CSK to some other mgmt. The issue is Meyappan betting - no spot fixing no player betting - so fire meyappan punish him. There is considerable room for forgiving CSK, the court might just do that, then again it might not we just have to wait for the order.
Same guys who made csk made the rule which says if management of team is compromised team will be banned because they have significant control over the working of team You are trying to seprate csk from it's management well it's not and they must face the consequences
Err' date=' rules are not modified in the middle of the match when someone gets out. They are modified after [b']much debating and testing A criminal cannot break a rule and then modify it. Any modification to the rules which happen will apply for subsequent IPLs, not the one which is already over. Changes in rules do not apply retrospectively.
such as what the legal counsel did infornt of the respected court, you might agree.
Same guys who made csk made the rule which says if management of team is compromised team will be banned because they have significant control over the working of team You are trying to seprate csk from it's management well it's not and they must face the consequences
I am not trying anything, i am stating hope that CSK might be saved, cause it would be a shame if it is not longer there.
I am glad that you worry for my naivety' date=' you do have a big heart to be concerned for an unknown. But have the bets in case of CSK ( no Spot fix) caused an influence on CSK's play, is there evidence in public domain towards proving this that you have seen ? if not then sorry i cant agree with you. But why do you sound so worked up ?[/quote'] There is no need of evidence this rule was specifically created to stop such influence you are talking about
you use you people too many times for my liking' date=' so you are type casting. I wonder what evidence you have to support your theory that this 'people' do not like SC cleaning Indian cricket.[/quote'] You people mean csk fans which you ur self said they will lose interest so I replied to that Please do not try to make it us vs you ...
such as what the legal counsel did infornt of the respected court' date=' you might agree.[/quote'] You are not understanding a very, basic point Rules cannot be changed retrospectively. A criminal cannot break the law and ask it to be changed. And no, the legal counsel did not try to change any rules in the court, what are you even talking about?
I think that explains your general ways of working. So we are fine now' date=' with this understanding.[/quote'] There is no need of such evidence that player even committed spot fixing,..it's the rule and Supreme Court took decision like this Evidence that management fixed and betted is enough to ban a team it's the rule which bcci made and has to follow And about players...please do not worry their turn will come too but Supreme Court has made it clear that even with only evidence against meyyapan csk should be banned ...
I think that explains your general ways of working. So we are fine now' date=' with this understanding.[/quote'] There is enough proof for the supreme court. It has clearly accepted the proof You are the one who somehow seems to know more about laws and rules than the supreme court which has chief justices with decades of experience in laws and rules Next what is your recommendation? A criminal murders someone and asks for the rule to be changed? That is the defence? Remember, the first basic rule of law. Ignorance of law can never be an excuse. Even if you did not law so and so law existed and you accidentally break it, you will still be ppunished
You are not understanding a very, basic point Rules cannot be changed retrospectively. A criminal cannot break the law and ask it to be changed. And no, the legal counsel did not try to change any rules in the court, what are you even talking about?
All he has against this point is people in Tamil and will lose interest That is such myopic view of whole situation...
You are not understanding a very, basic point Rules cannot be changed retrospectively. A criminal cannot break the law and ask it to be changed. And no, the legal counsel did not try to change any rules in the court, what are you even talking about?
Dude what are you talking about the court has not ordered anything yet, it has proposed to suspend CSK and not prevented any route of reinstatement even in the event of a direct order which by itself might not explicitly order CSK suspension. CSK in all probability is too big a brand to die of just like that. Imagine this could happen to Mumbai Indians, that would be death knell for IPL. Surely no one would want IPL to diminish, just be blemish free definitely.
Dude what are you talking about the court has not ordered anything yet' date=' it has proposed to suspend CSK and not prevented any route of reinstatement even in the event of a direct order which by itself might not explicitly order CSK suspension. CSK in all probability is too big a brand to die of just like that. Imagine this could happen to Mumbai Indians, that would be death knell for IPL. Surely no one would want IPL to diminish, just be blemish free definitely.[/quote'] Then whole of management and srini will give up csk and probably new team will be created for you fans which will be clean Of there is demand of team and profitability someone else will start new team so you do not have to worry about Tamil Nadu not getting cricket But current corrupt csk will be banned
There is enough proof for the supreme court. It has clearly accepted the proof You are the one who somehow seems to know more about laws and rules than the supreme court which has chief justices with decades of experience in laws and rules Next what is your recommendation? A criminal murders someone and asks for the rule to be changed? That is the defence? Remember, the first basic rule of law. Ignorance of law can never be an excuse. Even if you did not law so and so law existed and you accidentally break it, you will still be ppunished
And what are you ? might i ask.
Then whole of management and srini will give up csk and probably new team will be created for you fans which will be clean Of there is demand of team and profitability someone else will start new team so you do not have to worry about Tamil Nadu not getting cricket But current corrupt csk will be banned
Exactly what i have been trying to say all this while. Thanks for understanding that. PS: why would i give a fleeting f about Tamil nadu not getting cricket this is IPL, Tamil Nadu plays in Ranji.