ICF Chess Grand Prix Season 1: Road to Glory

FischerTal

ICF Chess Grand Prix Season 1: Road to Glory  

1. 1.

• All classical
    • Follow the same pattern that's been going on so far

:nervous: Which moves?
gg. It was move 21, when I attacked your bishop with d5, you could have played Qxf2+ and then Qxg2 mate. My original plan was to capture your knight on f5 after removing the defender (the bishop) but had a heart attack when I saw the mate.

gg. It was move 21, when I attacked your bishop with d5, you could have played Qxf2+ and then Qxg2 mate. My original plan was to capture your knight on f5 after removing the defender (the bishop) but had a heart attack when I saw the mate.
:haha: Game was going quick and I missed it I guess. gg.

Love to play a game but I wouldn't want to break your heart by shattering your bleak winning streak. :((
Bleak winning streak?? I've beaten everyone on ICF. You're just another brick in the wall. Beating you would be a regular fare for the great YAM. :dontknow:

I'll surely finish my last round one. Prolly today. @KXIP You closed the game in between?
Sid had to leave. We exchanged PM's set times to continue but it hasn't been continued for a week. The moves are recorded but we weren't able to continue he has exams or something. I had taken 5 pawns, lost 1 and was not in any real danger. Was looking good.