Latest Cricket Magazines

Are we do desperate for girls in this place ? And Gaurav is a million times better than those "clean" guys who say nothing to the outside world yet have the dirtiest of ideas in their minds ! Please grow-up everybody !
Dude, do you know wut kunjari means?...Would you like if my friend(I swear he is an awesome clean guy) call your sister or mom that?...Light flirting jokes are alright but saying stuff liek that is nah cool if you can't have someone say it to your mom or sister, dont expect other girl to take it nicely. Think again! and punjabi kuri...stay..

Mum if you are reading this thread then remember that there is more than one Gaurav in this world. I am not your Gaurav ...I am a different Gaurav mum :hysterical: Punjabi Kuri it was an honest mistake. I really meant no harm. Anyway how can you be so offended by someone who you don't know at all and specially when that someone does not even know you? :tounge_smile: Unless our paths have crossed in London?:heart: From your writing style I am 99.9999% sure that you are a guy and that is what I assumed when I misread your name as "Punjabi K***" . So you either accept my apology or forget about it. Please don't tell my mum though :tounge_smile:

gaurav saale.... give your half of ICF $ to punjabi kuri to show her your respect..
I would give her $ but then she/he would accuse me of treating her like a.........never mind :hysterical: Anyway PK welcome to the forum and drinks will be on me when we meet up :hatsoff::hysterical: P.S- Even though it's a virtual world I am still deeply touched by the tender love shown by some of you. Even I would not defend a naliyak like me :tounge_smile::two_thumbs_up:
At Y4C , I am not defending the term Gaurav used , but the fact that people make statements about based on what he says. .
Is this surprising? In an online world (why even in real world), words matter. People will form opinions based on what you say. Words spoken can't be easily taken back.
Is this surprising? In an online world (why even in real world)' date=' words matter. People will form opinions based on what you say. Words spoken can't be easily taken back.[/quote'] Either than in the online/real world , it is the unsaid word that hides a lot of truth, dont forget. :shades_smile:
Perhaps' date=' but one cannot say harsh words, and then redeem by saying, "You know me, I'm like that"[/quote'] I am rather more interested in the intent , rather than the content. One can say flattery things and yet mean the worse for you.

Are you the same 'punjabi kuri no1' that used to post on Bharat Army?... Anyway, back to topic, I had Cricinfo magazine, I only renewed my subscription so that I could have a decent archive of the World Cup, the England tour, the World 20/20, and this Pak series coming up, but the bstrds stopped producing it before those came along, which is just typical... ...'innit?...