Janitor saw Woolmer with bundle of notes

Holysmoke

Janitor saw Woolmer with bundle of notes Cricinfo staff October 30, 2007 A janitorial supervisor in the Pakistan dressing room during the World Cup testified at the inquest into Bob Woolmer's death that she saw him counting a bundle of notes in the presence of another man she claimed looked Indian. Patricia Baker-Sinclair, who walked into the dressing room a day before the inaugural match of the tournament between Pakistan and West Indies, told the jury she identified the notes as US dollars. However, she was unable to reveal any details of their conversation as they spoke in a language she did not understand. "I knocked on the door of the Pakistan changing room and was asked to identify myself, which I did," Baker-Sinclair told the inquest. "I was then told to enter. On entering, I recalled Woolmer checking a thick coil of US currency in front of the Indian man, who was in a jacket suit. "He was putting it into one of the big blue and black cricket bags that the cricketers carry their bats in." Woolmer was found unconscious in his hotel room a few days later, after Pakistan were eliminated from the World Cup, although the cause of the death remains uncertain. The inquest continued on Tuesday with the forensic scientists Michael Best, Cheryl Corbin and Marcia Dunbar giving evidence. Corbin and Best, who conducted tests on DNA samples taken from Woolmer's body, revealed the presence of the pesticide cypermethrin. Corbin said she cross-checked her findings by comparing it with the pure form of the chemical from the company which manufactures the spray. © Cricinfo

So these guys continue to play with the dignity of the Woolmer legacy , mindlessly coming up with lots things that would make Indian movies feel inferior. I say get this fckin thing over with and move on. You are doing the Woolmer family one big disservice by saying such slanderous things about him , most of it which have been media manifestations.

spacer.gif Bob Woolmer inquest Blood sample contamination possible: forensic scientist Cricinfo staff November 1, 2007 A British forensic scientist has told the coroner's inquest into the death of Pakistan coach Bob Woolmer that the traces of the pesticide cypermethrin found in Woolmer's blood sample could have been due to contamination at the government forensic laboratory in Kingston. "I cannot say for certain but it may have been contaminated. I can't think of any other explanation," John Slaughter said. He added that unlike the test results from Jamaica and Barbados, he found no pesticide in the sample which was tested in his lab on May 4. Marcia Dunbar, an analyst at the government forensic laboratory, had testified that traces of cypermethrin had been found in one out of three blood samples but couldn't explain why it was absent in the other two. She also said that one of the containers she received from the police containing the samples had been contaminated. Michael Best, a Barbadian pathologist, testified to finding traces of cypermethrin in Woolmer's blood. A janitorial supervisor in the Pakistan dressing room refused to testify on Wednesday saying she had received telephone threats from members of the Indian community after her testimony on Tuesday. Patricia Baker-Sinclair had told the inquest that she saw Woolmer counting a bundle of US dollar notes in the presence of another man who she claimed looked Indian. "She [baker-Sinclair] was told that Indians can be dangerous and they could burn her house," coroner Patrick Murphy read from a letter that was submitted by Baker-Sinclair. Woolmer was found unconscious in his room at the Pegasus Hotel in Jamaica on March 18, a day after Pakistan's shock defeat to Ireland in the World Cup. The police had initially backed pathologist Ere Sheshiah's finding that Woolmer was murdered and released a statement to that effect, but after a review by three other pathologists Nathaniel Cary, Michael Pollanen and Lorna Martin, confirmed that Woolmer died of natural causes. The inquest, presided over by coroner Patrick Murphy and 11 jurors, is expected to end on November 9.
"She [baker-Sinclair] was told that Indians can be dangerous and they could burn her house," coroner Patrick Murphy read from a letter that was submitted by Baker-Sinclair
Look at the upside, desis considered tough/rough abroad! Have always heard about Italians, Jamaicans, Russians, Chinese being rough, but never thought I would live to see this day:D