Yuvraj cost us this cup. | Stones pelted at Yuvraj's home

Attacked ? U mean got to hear some colourful language ? like the way u guys like to abuse all non-indian cricket fans here ? :giggle:
No i mean physically attacked, for example that tendulkar painted fan was attacked. Language doesnt bother me, fans say what they want. But when SL loses at home to India there are attacks!
This loss has sent shock waves through India' date=' BCCI has been hit by an ironfist from jaysuriya, SCB is no longer ready to bend over for BCCI, This is the end of Indian cricket domination over sri lanka.[/quote'] ... and still SL and PAK will com with a begging bowl...:finger:
No i mean physically attacked' date=' for example that tendulkar painted fan was attacked. Language doesnt bother me, fans say what they want. But when SL loses at home to India there are attacks![/quote'] Never heard of Indian fans attacking other country fans... But some SL fans are chew..... Even paks fans did this in 1996 WC

md kaif house was attacked twice that too wen whole team failed,not only kaif......it was easy to attack his house since he came fr om low middle class family with not even a single security guard.....thank god he didnt play for long internationally bcoz wenever india played badly,he house faced people'erath

Now that the dust has settled, let us not forget that Dhoni is equally, if not more responsible for the sorry state of affairs. He did 2 things wrong- 1. Yuvraj being sent at No.4 2. Dhoni coming ahead of Raina.
2nd is even more appalling,I can still understand sending Yuvraj but why Dhoni ahead of Raina when we clearly needed quick runs.Might have not made a difference in the end but still every run counts

Exactly. Raina is our best player in this format. Dhoni himself admitted that Raina is the "ONLY PLAYER WHO CAN STRIKE BIG FROM BALL ONE". Then why not send him? Also, if Dhoni was planning on batting, he should've come in place of Yuvi and Raina should've followed. When we have an out-of-form batsman, we try to shield him and not provide him a chance to "hit-into-form"... in a final

Exactly. Raina is our best player in this format. Dhoni himself admitted that Raina is the "ONLY PLAYER WHO CAN STRIKE BIG FROM BALL ONE". Then why not send him? Also, if Dhoni was planning on batting, he should've come in place of Yuvi and Raina should've followed.
My theory is Dhoni or anyone else did not expect their wide yorker plan. He came in with a hope he would bowl gun barrel straight yorkers at the stump which Dhoni generally murders. Before even he realized what was happening innings was over. Not long ago he smashed perera for 16 runs in the last over to win a match.

Its not part of modern cricket in india. Such passion has faded with overdose of cricket. These stonepelters are not the real hurt fans. They are just miscreants. Earlier we use to hear people painting the cricketers homes with black paint and taking out their effigies on donkeys with shoe garlands and then burning it. That was so much classier and nobody got physically hurt. Nowadays its just hooliganism. What a crying shame.