For Indian Cricket to improve learn from US Baseball

Midfielder

he is also not allowed to run to the wicket and follow through like lee. whats your point?
well actually he can do whatever he wants to after the ball is released but don't let that stop u from trying to prove ur the all knowing baseball guru of the forum. most guys fall away to their towards their non throwing hand after the delivery is complete because that is the most natural follow through for them but carry on. yankssox1.gif?w=640

Firstly,on a dustbowl/minefield in subcontinent,spinners like Kumble/Afridi can hurt a batsman bowling at 60-70mph ,so the whole theory about fat pitchers bowling at insane speeds and hurting people is flawed. A batsman has to read a bowlers hand as well as movement of the pitch and movement in the air to determine where the ball is going to be. So I would be comfortable judging a movement of a FullToss/Beamer at say around 70-80 mph in baseball than a ball that can easily hurt me if I don't have good enough technique to negate it....I mean if an inswinger/off spinner hits you in the balls at 50mph it can still do a lot more damage than a 80mph baseball at your chest So don't see what Midfielder is trying to prove here???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJMb_6hJSd0]A fan uses a tub of popcorn to make a catch - YouTube[/ame] lol even a girl is trying to catch the ball [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6waGWwZZT8]Best Fan Baseball Catch While Holding Daughter (Once in a life time) - YouTube[/ame] One guy is catching the ball with one hand with daughter in another hand.. i don't see any breaking hand there :cantstop:

lol even a girl is trying to catch the ball One guy is catching the ball with one hand with daughter in another hand.. i don't see any breaking hand there :cantstop:
im not getting into a youtube war with you. for every video you post i can post hundreds of stupidly funny cricket videos. make some convincing arguments instead of going into a youtube rampage like a basketcase.

Lol at people breaking their hands on a baseball when most of the catches/stops happen way in the outfield where the balls has already lost velocity and is coming down. Plus do you even know how soft a baseball is?
This is getting tedious, do the math it is almost as hard as cricket ball. For quick reference I have done it in one of the previous posts.

I am just here for trolling. But i think sad part is midfielder looks like believing what he says :cantstop: . Nballa a certified troll. So his posts are generally lunatic.You can take it with a grain of salt.
Sad part is deep down you know I am right because I have numbers and you have nothing. Your asking me to provide numbers for cricket was absurd. Unfortunately deep down I know cricket players are not half the athletes of baseball players.

lol even a girl is trying to catch the ball
One guy is catching the ball with one hand with daughter in another hand.. i don't see any breaking hand there :cantstop:
I thought you bring some meat to the discussion but apparently you are not now. Please review your video about destructive balls and see the force which baseball at 95 mph generates ( 2500 lbs), which was enough to shatter a skull. Bones in hand are not as strong as skull so why would they not break. Unfortunately You have developed an alternate universe around your mind where laws of physics have to be suspended to make cricket look better tougher and stronger. Unfortunately physics is a beech and cannot be ignored.

Firstly,on a dustbowl/minefield in subcontinent,spinners like Kumble/Afridi can hurt a batsman bowling at 60-70mph ,so the whole theory about fat pitchers bowling at insane speeds and hurting people is flawed. A batsman has to read a bowlers hand as well as movement of the pitch and movement in the air to determine where the ball is going to be. So I would be comfortable judging a movement of a FullToss/Beamer at say around 70-80 mph in baseball than a ball that can easily hurt me if I don't have good enough technique to negate it....I mean if an inswinger/off spinner hits you in the balls at 50mph it can still do a lot more damage than a 80mph baseball at your chest So don't see what Midfielder is trying to prove here???
I dont know of your experience but I was near a batting cage and some D 1 athlete pitched one at around 90 mph. I could not see the ball and all I heard was a whistle. Even professional athletes struggle to see these balls the last 10 feet or so.

I thought you bring some meat to the discussion but apparently you are not now. Please review your video about destructive balls and see the force which baseball at 95 mph generates ( 2500 lbs), which was enough to shatter a skull. Bones in hand are not as strong as skull so why would they not break. Unfortunately You have developed an alternate universe around your mind where laws of physics have to be suspended to make cricket look better tougher and stronger. Unfortunately physics is a beech and cannot be ignored.
Cricket ball produces the same except it was not even close to 95 mph. :cantstop: They used machine for baseball. But used a proper bowler for cricket. A 40 year old o ne. Despite all that they concluded cricket ball was the most dangerous. SO i am not sure why are still hung up on it. Same cricket ball they catch with bare hands .

I dont know of your experience but I was near a batting cage and some D 1 athlete pitched one at around 90 mph. I could not see the ball and all I heard was a whistle. Even professional athletes struggle to see these balls the last 10 feet or so.
i could see the baseball.. while in motion. They were over 90 mph. May be something wrong with your eye.

Sad part is deep down you know I am right because I have numbers and you have nothing. Your asking me to provide numbers for cricket was absurd. Unfortunately deep down I know cricket players are not half the athletes of baseball players.
No you are wrong man. That is the problem. You don't have any numbers. You are putting out numbers that hardly make any sense in cricket. Let these fat mexicans, kallus face the genuine bouncers from Johnson from 22 yards and connect them. Then we talk. Problem is your lack of knowledge about cricket. I take it you started following cricket in the last 1 or 2 years. Otherwise it is impossible to be this ignorant about cricket.

Cricket ball produces the same except it was not even close to 95 mph. :cantstop: They used machine for baseball. But used a proper bowler for cricket. A 40 year old o ne. Despite all that they concluded cricket ball was the most dangerous. SO i am not sure why are still hung up on it. Same cricket ball they catch with bare hands .
Let us stick to the video. The cricket balls were beamers hitting the wickets directly. They never accounted for single bounce, are you denying that on purpose or you did not see it.

Please explain how you came to that conclusion?
Because. In Cricket there is something called full toss, yorker. In Baseball there is nothing like leg spin, off spin, googly, bouncer, yorker, reverse swing etc etc. Anyone with half decent hand eye coordination can play baseball. That is all you need. You don't need footwork, All you need is swing as hard as possible.

Let us stick to the video. The cricket balls were beamers hitting the wickets directly. They never accounted for single bounce' date=' are you denying that on purpose or you did not see it.[/quote'] A genuine 95 mph bowler even after bounce will produce the same effect. This guy was hardly 80 mph at best.