The Lions' Den : Kings XI Punjab : IPL 2014 Official thread

Lord

I actually wanted Punjab to win. Awesome season...extremely worthy finalist. Good luck for Champions trophy. KXIP is my 2nd fav after KKR.
Favorite kohli choor kar 2nd favorite ko support. Kya baat Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Congrats KKR, The season comes to an end. It was full of entertainment and thoroughly enjoyed it. Weren't able to get the icing on the cake, however, the team was filled with exciting players. So close yet so far. Chalo next time, tumblr_lqeu77kP5c1r27qsho1_500.gif

We were the best team.Topping the table and winning most no. of matches.If it was an actual league format like its supposed to be(like EPL and La Liga),We would have been crowned champions way earlier. But Srini mama introduced playoffs to mint money and allow backdoor chance to chuskis.Now its neither a league nor a tourney:beee: We are the real winners :agree: :kxip:

We were the best team.Topping the table and winning most no. of matches.If it was an actual league format like its supposed to be(like EPL and La Liga),We would have been crowned champions way earlier. But Srini mama introduced playoffs to mint money and allow backdoor chance to chuskis.Now its neither a league nor a tourney:beee: We are the real winners :agree: :kxip:
feck u lord .. u got to play in finals because u got 2 chances to qualify for the finals .. and choked in the finals :--D

feck u lord .. u got to play in finals because u got 2 chances to qualify for the finals .. and choked in the finals :--D
We got 2 chances because we topped the table. Ideally as I said,playoffs arent even there in any league.Its neither a tourney nor a league :hmmm:

:mama::mama:

Does not matter. Both of us have won the same number of IPL trophies :aha:
As I explained,we are the real winners for being most consistent :beee: RCB's only costant is Vinay or Danda :giggle:

We got 2 chances because we topped the table. Ideally as I said,playoffs arent even there in any league.Its neither a tourney nor a league :hmmm:
do you want 20 teams per league and 38 games per team per season :woot:

:haha: Real winners :hehe: Thenga mila hai tumhe :aha: I salute the master 152489.1.jpg
haan jaise RCB ko bahut kuch mila hai.woh toh CL ke liye bhi qualify nahi kar paayi :hehe: Awana >> Dinda :giggle: