ICF Trillionaires Club

I6MTW

Lol.....he will either bet a small amount or he will wait till the bet closes then immediately he will say that "Bhul gaya bet karna" or "my internet connection :wall: " :giggle:
surely zakk of all people wouldn't do that. I would be very disappointed if it was the case :headshake: He's famous for the risks he takes. Trust me he's gonna go all in on France, he has a reputation to keep after all..:hatsoff:

What difference will it make to you? You will still be as ahead of the others as you are now. BTW this is NOT a joke
If that then what's the problem in keeping it as it is :hmmm: kuch bhi karo mai to ZERO per se bhi phir se TRILLIONS banaluga :ohyeah:

These days I use other methods to get money... :aggressive::bigboss: I dont need no Bheekh maango thread anymore, Im retired from that thread :bigboss:
yeah that also is called BHEEKH MAANGO but in different style which keeps everything secret about your asking money :hehe:

:nono: rishwat lete nahi balki dete hai :agree: to shayad tujhe bhi kuch miljaye isi bahaane :cantstop:
Me soch raha hun ki aisi koi jagah me jakar chup jaun jahan pe internet, mobile network ya even electricity bhi na ho. To sayad, sayad agar bhagwan ki kripa huyi to me bach sakta hun :nervous: