ICF Trillionaires Club

I6MTW

Tere ban hone se waise bhi MTC ko hi sabse jada khusi hogi. Bichare ko roj 40 - 50 posts delete karne se chutkara mil jayega :cantstop:
abbe maine post karna kam kardiya hai aur ab tu use uksa mat be :poink:

abbe maine post karna kam kardiya hai aur ab tu use uksa mat be :poink:
kutte ki dum kabhi seedhi nahin ho sakti. Tu jald hi apni purani harkaten suru kar deba. MTC ke sir ke upar yeh talwar hamesha mandrata rahega.

kutte ki dum kabhi seedhi nahin ho sakti. Tu jald hi apni purani harkaten suru kar deba. MTC ke sir ke upar yeh talwar hamesha mandrata rahega.
tu jaise MTC ko tang karta hai mai use us tarah bilkul bhi tang nahi karuga :icflove:

tu jaise MTC ko tang karta hai mai use us tarah bilkul bhi tang nahi karuga :icflove:
Me kahan tang karta hun MTC ko. Uska ICF me adha time to waste hota hai tere post delete karte karte. Wo bichara khud bhi kuch nahin post kar pata ajj kal aur jab usse thoda sa time milta hai to wo sirf trolling ke bare me hi post karta hai :phehehe:

Disappointed at the lack of Tax I'm receiving
Yessssssss! It's happening! :wizard: I've been calling for this for ages....to bring equality we need to tax those rich farks. Everyone over 100 T's atleast 90% and over 10 Ts 85% to give the rest of us a chance :two_thumbs_up:

Kya yaar' date=' kahin bhi kuch funny thing post hoti hai to kuch so called "serious posters" chale aate hain muhn uthake apni superiority dikhane :sad:ICF boring ho gayi hai bilkul.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical:

I like many people am sick and tired of this "top 4" sitting on their perch for well over a year now. Im gonna be the one to bring change :yess:
I remember during IPL you said the same. Before that during the Champions Trophy you said the same. Before that you said the same during the 2013 IPL. But in the end you will go to the Bheek Maango Thread while we will keep increasing our fortunes :hatsoff:

I remember during IPL you said the same. Before that during the Champions Trophy you said the same. Before that you said the same during the 2013 IPL. But in the end you will go to the Bheek Maango Thread while we will keep increasing our fortunes :hatsoff:
This time its different. Nike has opened my eyes.... :ohyeah: Im on 4 T's now and I can already sniff the fear from a mile away :haha: U mad? Yeah u real mad

We shall see :bandit:
Before I would have kept quiet when this criminal S=G spoke, there were days I didn't rise up, now Nike opened my eyes and I risk everything. Im on 4 T's, Im on your level and soon Im gonna be past it. You know why? Cause betting doesn't belong to those who stay in their little bubble. Your about to get schooled son. Betting belongs to those who take risks. Betting belongs to those who RISK EVERYTHING to WIN EVERTHING. Betting belongs to India-KXIP fan. Im hungrier than ever, Im coming!!! :weights::ohyeah::training1::aggressive: :boxing:

Before I would have kept quiet when this criminal S=G spoke, there were days I didn't rise up, now I Nike opened my eyes and I risk everything. Im on 4 T's, Im on your level and soon Im gonna be past it. You know why? Cause betting doesn't belong to those who stay in their little bubble. Your about to get schooled son. Betting belongs to those who take risks. Betting belongs to those who RISK EVERYTHING to WIN EVERTHING. Betting belongs to India-KXIP fan. Im hungrier than ever, Im coming!!! :weights::ohyeah::training1::aggressive: :boxing:
We shall see :bandit: