ICF Trillionaires Club

I6MTW

Before I would have kept quiet when this criminal S=G spoke, there were days I didn't rise up, now Nike opened my eyes and I risk everything. Im on 4 T's, Im on your level and soon Im gonna be past it. You know why? Cause betting doesn't belong to those who stay in their little bubble. Your about to get schooled son. Betting belongs to those who take risks. Betting belongs to those who RISK EVERYTHING to WIN EVERTHING. Betting belongs to India-KXIP fan. Im hungrier than ever, Im coming!!! :weights::ohyeah::training1::aggressive: :boxing:
:hysterical:

BTW guys enjoy while it lasts' date=' since the ICF$ has inflated so much, there is a proposal to reduce trillions to millions and all money to that scale[/quote'] Ye nahi chalega bilkul bhi nahi chalega, aisa kisi bhi haal me hone nahi dege hum log :hitler: Aisa koi bhi proposal pass nahi hone diya jayega jo itni mehannat aur us se bhi zyada tension se jama kiye huwe humare paise khaa jaye :orderorder: MTC :whack:

Lold at 2011 join date and still sitting around 36 T's :haha: This guy I swear he's made no gains in past year or so :haha: Lord Join date: 2008 T's: 6 :rofl:
I have been donating to poor folks :beee: btw did you check the result of IPL FL competition? :phehehe:

Ye nahi chalega bilkul bhi nahi chalega, aisa kisi bhi haal me hone nahi dege hum log :hitler: Aisa koi bhi proposal pass nahi hone diya jayega jo itni mehannat aur us se bhi zyada tension se jama kiye huwe humare paise khaa jaye :orderorder: MTC :whack:
What difference will it make to you? You will still be as ahead of the others as you are now. BTW this is NOT a joke