speed and performance of indian pacers in ipl

vishalvirsingh

Keep giving games to Umesh Yadav no matter how badly he does (for sake of Indian team, screw this IPL thoothukudi circus). Let him get games under the belt, and hopefully rustiness wears off before Eng tour. M$D has benched him for so long, that rustiness of UY - part of the blame is on M$D.

way things are going i will be tempted to play bhuvi in england he looks like he found his old form and is even getting movement of seam sometimes
Shami, BK, and Aaron will be my attack at this point. Two seam swing bowlers, one bowler with extra pace as Umesh is struggling right now. Pandey is another good option, but you want a but of pace in the attack so Aaron there instead of Pandey. If I was captain, I might play 4 pacers if there is nothing for spinners on pitches like Lords. Our spinners are showpiece anyway.

Yes because he is not as tall and his lengths were always fuller
Disagree! When did Brett lee became a full length bowler?? He is one of those best bowlers who changed their length and line based on the batter.

Disagree! When did Brett lee became a full length bowler?? He is one of those best bowlers who changed their length and line based on the batter.
huh ? have you seen harmison bowl ? brett lee was predominately full length bowler who mixed with bouncers while harmison always bowled short of length and because of his height got extra bounce every bwoler changes length but each bowler has natural stock ball and length which he prefers to bowl at and lee bowled much fuller than guys like harmison its not even debatable and you posted this without thinking same way dale steyn bowls much fuller than morne morkel.. got it ?

huh ? have you seen harmison bowl ? brett lee was predominately full length bowler who mixed with bouncers while harmison always bowled short of length and because of his height got extra bounce every bwoler changes length but each bowler has natural stock ball and length which he prefers to bowl at and lee bowled much fuller than guys like harmison its not even debatable and you posted this without thinking same way dale steyn bowls much fuller than morne morkel.. got it ?
What I'm saying is Harmison because of his height and his Hit The Deck bowling he bowled the same length as Lee and Steyn but got that extra bounce which looks like he bowled short but in real he bowled the same :--D

What I'm saying is Harmison because of his height and his Hit The Deck bowling he bowled the same length as Lee and Steyn but got that extra bounce which looks like he bowled short but in real he bowled the same :--D
no he did not you did not see him bowl morkel and steyn is good example