speed and performance of indian pacers in ipl

vishalvirsingh

Why :((
because you are wasting time of some one else also next time i would not take you seriously even if you do know about topic its one thing to be wrong about something and post but other to have no idea and still post about it also please check pitch map mountain here of both morkel and steyn http://www.espncricinfo.com/south-africa-v-india-2013-14/engine/match/648665.html?view=hawkeye morkel bowls majority of his stock balls shorter than dale steyn

On an english pitch I may play 4 pacers n ashwin Ashwin in tests is as good as dhoni...if v need to win a test v need 4 pacers n a spinner allrounder. I wud play varun, shammi, umesh, one out of pandey or bk... I m tempted to play pandey as bk bcomes useless with old ball. Going wth varun shammi umesh n pandey (play bk if he is swinging too much else pandey) Pandey has a natural outswinger n which will ensure He will generate a snick to slips once every 5 overs.. I genuinely beleive pandey cud turn to bcom highest wicket taker in this ipl....if varun plays all matches he may come close but pandey will top.

because you are wasting time of some one else also next time i would not take you seriously even if you do know about topic its one thing to be wrong about something and post but other to have no idea and still post about it also please check pitch map mountain here of both morkel and steyn http://www.espncricinfo.com/south-africa-v-india-2013-14/engine/match/648665.html?view=hawkeye morkel bowls majority of his stock balls shorter than dale steyn
:dontmentionit:

So far bhuvi, mohit, pandey been playing very well and consistent as well. bhuvi and mohit bowling really well in death overs is a positive sign for india. aaron is improving with each match. can be a good option for odis in eng. not yet test material though. sandeep sharma moving the ball prodigiously at 126-129. hope he adds 2-3 kph to his speed in next 1-2 years. if he can consistently bowl at 130, he can be a good addition to indian team. many international batsmen now a days have no clue against moving ball at the same time they seem to play quick bowling (without swing) easily. bumrah not getting chances is a disappointment. I was also looking forward to anureet singh, he also bowls at 125-130 but swings the ball a long way. umesh yadav being the biggest disappointment. not just in ipl, but ever since he came back from injury, he seems to have lost everything he learned over the years. he is looking like the raw umesh yadav we saw in the first few versions of ipl.

Bumrah looked dangerous in his first over. Moving the ball both ways. Stock ball is the big inseaming delivery. Good pace in the air as well as off the pitch. Really skidding the ball through and huryying the batsmen visually. Got steep bounce off a couple of balls.