The BJP thread

kabbirann

Massive rally by shah in Bengal.they will gain a lot in Bengal with a washed up left party ,I doubt they will win large share of seats in bengal in 2016 but certainly making themselves as the firm lone opposition party. hopefully this'll transfer to at least 12-14 seats in the next general election s because not always will u sweep such many states

^+1 on most parts 12-14 seats hmm i dont know about that. I will be happy with 8 from the 2 they currently have. One thing i 100% agree with. The probability of sweeping states such as UP is rare The BJP in Kerela WB TN Orissa United Andra Pradesh has about 10. That needs to increase to about 30 for 2019 lok sabha. The odds of getting seats in Kerela (no base) Orissa and AIADMK (strong local parties) appear to be hard. Which means BJP needs to make inroads in Telnagana Seemandhra and WB. Of Seemandhra Telangana and WB I think Telagana offers the most scope for inroads. I think the task for the BJP is to get more than 220 seats in the next lok sabha. After which they will be in power with allies.

they need charismatic leaders in all these states i mentioned. I think they have one who is respected in Tamilisai in TN I personally dont like this concept of fighting without a CM face and then deciding who becomes CM. Its exactly the sort of high command culture which exists in the congress. Let local mass leaders emerge.

what would you say are the odds of the bjp absorbing these parties totally.
Pretty good.Becoz most of these third parties formed on the basis of being an alternative for both DMK and Admk .But in the course they choose to align with one of them during elections denting their credibility regularly . If BJP can project themselves as 3rd front they could definitely to a large extent.Have to remember that a large section of TN voters are youngsters and 1st or 2nd time voters so there will be huge attraction towards Modi Mania .Its up to the party to turn them into votes. They need local leaders with Charisma .

Pretty good.Becoz most of these third parties formed on the basis of being an alternative for both DMK and Admk .But in the course they choose to align with one of them during elections denting their credibility regularly . If BJP can project themselves as 3rd front they could definitely to a large extent.Have to remember that a large section of TN voters are youngsters and 1st or 2nd time voters so there will be huge attraction towards Modi Mania .Its up to the party to turn them into votes. They need local leaders with Charisma .
agree on local leaders point.

NDA ally Ramadoss says PM Narendra Modi is not above criticism BJP national secretary H Raja remark that MDMK leader Vaiko “may not be able to return home safely” if he continued to criticise Prime Minister Narendra Modi has sparked a controversy in Tamil Nadu with various political parties, including NDA partners, Congress and CPM, condemning the statement. The latest tug of war between the NDA partners, BJP and MDMK, began after Vaiko, in a series of statements, attacked Modi for favouring Mahinda Rajapaksa’s re-election as Sri Lankan President. The PM during the recent SAARC meeting had congratulated Rajapaksa for his poll success. Slamming the MDMK general secretary for his statements, Raja said his party workers know how to silence Vaiko if he continued his attack on Modi. Raja now finds himself isolated on the rant against the MDMK leader as even BJP has distanced itself, saying it was his personal opinion. However, BJP state president Tamilisai Soundararajan appealed to Vaiko and another ally PMK’s S Ramadoss to stop criticising Modi. Reacting to Raja’s statement, Ramadoss said Modi was not above criticism. Supporting Vaiko, he said, “It cannot be accepted even if it (PM wishing Rajapaksa) was a courtesy statement.” On Soundararajan’s appeal to stop criticising Modi, Ramadoss said he does not need lessons from anyone on how to be like alliance partners.
- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/bjp-leaders-threat-to-vaiko-on-modi-criticism-sparks-controversy/#sthash.FPBofgCQ.dpuf NDA alliance in Tamil nadu seems virtually over .Viako is expected announce the break up on Dec 8.KMK already walked out criticizing Modi and joined Admk .Only Vijayakanth situation is silent ATM.

Discovered MRE packets in their belongings. This was a straight up Jihadi Army operation. Time to let the arty regiment in the area loose. To hell with the GD elections as Kashmir will be burning in 2015 regardless.
No...best option is to pay TTP or some other organization and get results.