The BJP thread

kabbirann

The new BJP supporters' date=' or rather, supporters of Modi, can't accept the fact that there can be people who support the party but not Modi.[/quote'] Damn.. :cantstop::cantstop: i thought their are more supporters of Modi and less for BJP. Heck.. i am one of them.

The new BJP supporters' date=' or rather, supporters of Modi, can't accept the fact that there can be people who support the party but not Modi.[/quote'] Unfortunately so called old BJP suporters forgot party came to power only becuase of Modi.Party also getting properly organized under Modi/Shah.Who stopped old guards from improving organization for last 10 years?

So what next for BJP. After Delhi. If they conquer Bihar and Bengal' date=' it is a scary proposition. No prominent opposition left.[/quote'] Right now it does not look like BJP will win WB - they still have a LOT of ground to cover despite the rapid advance in the last 2 years As for the next state - UP it is. After that I am sure they will concentrate all resources in South India to at least become the main opposition party. Agreed - lack of a national opposition party is very scary (something which is making Modi fans very happy right now).

Right now it does not look like BJP will win WB - they still have a LOT of ground to cover despite the rapid advance in the last 2 years As for the next state - UP it is. After that I am sure they will concentrate all resources in South India to at least become the main opposition party. Agreed - lack of a national opposition party is very scary (something which is making Modi fans very happy right now).
Few riots and they will cover that ground very rapidly.