Help Needed Urgent!!!!!!!

BlueBee

It was there for one second.couldnt read :(( read something KERNEL though :hmmm:
Go to Adminstrative tools and open Event viewer Expand "Windows logs" -> "System" You will find a error with red warning or find a error marked in red icon at the same time of your unexpected shutdown

Go to Adminstrative tools and open Event viewer Expand "Windows logs" -> "System" You will find a error with red warning or find a error marked in red icon at the same time of your unexpected shutdown
Thanks.This showed up when I clicked Online Help there http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/080b178d-5633-4bd1-8746-b442fcdc3851.aspx

Does anyone know how to do a System Restore for a specific date(like Yesterday) I wanna do it for yesterday but all option restore points are from today :hmmm:
No. You need to create system restore points. It gets automatically created when you install something though. Try restoring it to an earlier point of time.

No. You need to create system restore points. It gets automatically created when you install something though. Try restoring it to an earlier point of time.
But its only showing today and yesterday restore points

But its only showing today and yesterday restore points
There's something like "show all restrore points" or something similar .. there's a box somewhere below. Check it .. I'd have shown you myself but if I start system restrore you can't stop it 'til it finishes

There's something like "show all restrore points" or something similar .. there's a box somewhere below. Check it .. I'd have shown you myself but if I start system restrore you can't stop it 'til it finishes
There's a 'show more restore points' but when I check that the next window says 'The system will be restored before following date' and that date is today