Help Needed Urgent!!!!!!!

BlueBee

Working now....and there about 57% charging so it wasn't a battery issue. I'm quite confused as to what happened.
i have the similar issue ( maybe same ) with my nexus 4 .. and i am getting this after i upgraded to lollypop when i try to unlock , device wont respond which might look like mobile is off, then it wont power on even after pressing the power button again and again .. what i do is , charger it for 1 min.. stop charging and power on .. it will boot again this is a software issue .. i think this is a modem crash

i have the similar issue ( maybe same ) with my nexus 4 .. and i am getting this after i upgraded to lollypop when i try to unlock , device wont respond which might look like mobile is off, then it wont power on even after pressing the power button again and again .. what i do is , charger it for 1 min.. stop charging and power on .. it will boot again this is a software issue .. i think this is a modem crash
Hmmm.....I should get lollipop 5.02 soon so maybe it will be fixed.

Also some times you are better of resetting after big update as lot of things ch aged under the hood like art run time ..
Yeah....I haven't reset my phone for many months now so I will do it soon. BTW in many games it asks for a google+ login but I don't have google+ profile and don't want to create one so recommend some good app to backup my game data (I have been playing for long and would HATE to lose it).

Can anyone suggest a recorder/app which can record voice and when connected to laptop' date=' convert the audio into text. The audio will be in Hindi...[/quote'] for recording i use "smart voice recorder" .. :sherlock: never used any speech to text .. but many might be there

Can anyone suggest a software to download YouTube playlists quickly,preferably in VLC format? I have YTD but it takes forever to download even one video,let alone playlist
jdownloader's the best. You can download the whole playlist at once and chose the format as well.