Emergency Declared in Pak

The Outsider

Speech over. Highlights of the speech, -- He had planned a 3 stage return for pakistan's return to democracy. The third and final stage is now being derailed. He had to intervene to keep Pakistan along the path of democracy -- The judiciary over-played its hand -- The extremists are gaining too much control. These three very pretty much the main focus areas of his speech.

What a cr@p speech! So many brave Indian soldiers lost their lives in Kargil thanks to this MC! What will the Pak cricket team do? :haha: Have to hand it to Pak...they are top class entertainers :hysterical:
unki lag gayi hai thats why they decided not to go back

I was watching Geo TV, new host was saying that Mushy proclaimed that the country has been in turmoil since las 8 years and is the main reason behind this emergency Normally, the president declares emergency when the govt is not functioning well, so it was pretty funny to hear that Mush is blaming his own govt and put emergency?

actually what mushy did 9 years back, by ordering "Desh Nikala" for shariff and all.. he had to pay for it too.. hence he called this emergency in pak juzt to protect himself.... the day wasn't far when he would have been sentenced to Death.... hence the emergency applied by mushy.. also he th ought he would get support form u.s too.. u.s didn't give anything this time.. and thats what this mushy deserved

Does anyone remember the Move "Golmaal" , I am sure everyone does. There was a scene during the end when Utpal Dutt was arrested and Keshto was also there with Om Prakash as the inspector. There was some confusion and Utpal Dutt was let go and he said he has to leave as there is an Emergency. Omprakash in turn and said "Emergency, Phir se Aa Gayi" Om Prakash was one of the people who was against '77 emergency, and he nicely mentioned it in that movie As a kid, I never knew what the line actually meant

Does anyone remember the Move "Golmaal" , I am sure everyone does. There was a scene during the end when Utpal Dutt was arrested and Keshto was also there with Om Prakash as the inspector. There was some confusion and Utpal Dutt was let go and he said he has to leave as there is an Emergency. Omprakash in turn and said "Emergency, Phir se Aa Gayi" Om Prakash was one of the people who was against '77 emergency, and he nicely mentioned it in that movie As a kid, I never knew what the line actually meant
Hahaha. It was actually more a Hrishikesh Mukherjee special Rajeev. He had this knack of pushing in political issue without raising any ruckus about it. In the same movie if you recall, Utpal Dutt goes to a party where he runs into Dina Pathak. But before he meets her he is sitting with his friends where a friend comments on Utpal Dutt wearing a sherwani suit as "fancy dress mein aaye ho", to which Utpal Dutt replies - Haan haan National dress ka majaak nahin udaoge to broadminded kaise kahlaoge. Or take Chupke Chupke for example. In the movie there is a shot where Om Prakash telephones Asrani and the call gets disconnected. Asrani is peeved and is seen commenting, "In sabka bas ek ilaaz hai - MESA", a comment on how to fix the otherwise sick Public sector industries. Mesa of course being the act under which people were caught without trial during Emergency. Incidentally Laloo named his daughter Mesa since she was born when he was caught and send to jail. xxx

Disgusting scenes on Geo Lawyers are beaten up left and right, they are showing families who have no idea about their sons and husbands I am hooked on Geo and as a human, you feel really bad for the folks out there. Its really tough being a Pakistani, what a messed up system

Guest dada_rocks

it's MISA maintenance of internal securityact not MESA.. emergency ,means alot to normal citizen.. for instance had it been emergency I wud not have legal recourse to savemyself from the fake charge..