If you had one bullet...

Mr. Wicket

... and were locked in a commentary box with Rameez Raja, Aamir Sohail, Arun Lal and Sanjay Manjrekar, what would you do with it? Given some of the commentary in the last hour and what I'm expecting this series, I think I'd probably use it on myself.
:haha::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Sanjay Manjeraker is the best Asian commentator, A Sohail is ok...rest aren't that good. oh Bishop is really good too
Manjrekar is nowhere near Shastri in terms of delivery, content or informative-value. Mangy sucks up to every touring team (even when he's covering things like SL/Eng) or prattles on about Tendulkar non-stop, and adds precisely nothing to the commentary team while making me wish some bowler had aimed a few bouncers at his throat.
Manjrekar is nowhere near Shastri in terms of delivery' date=' content or informative-value. Mangy sucks up to every touring team (even when he's covering things like SL/Eng) or prattles on about Tendulkar non-stop, and adds precisely nothing to the commentary team while making me wish some bowler had aimed a few bouncers at his throat.[/quote'] Yeah Shastari is good too but what i like about Sanjay is that a) he is very honest b) seems well prepared for each assignment c) Cares about the game(little bit more than the other commentators)