Amateur Commentary

Rajiv

WELL - INDEED, WELL - INDEED Arun Lal's dictionary just has those 2 words They have tried all kinda funny experiments in cricket - from your 3rd powerplay to free hit and the fmous T20s Why not audition for amateur commentators and give others a chance to enjoy this profession The quality of commentary what we have now is below 3rd class ------ Atleast 5 people from this site alone can make it

It's the one thing that keeps me from being passionate about the matches. Was especially irksome during the 20/20 Championship. It could be raining sixes, stumps flying everywhere, players all charged up, the crowd deafeningly loud, but the commentators will be **** poor and completely ruin the experience. What other major sport would get away with such awful commentators?

I say dump them all and just be without commentary. We can see what is happening on the screen for Christ's sake - no need to tell us in the worst way possible. Varun: Can't you write a program to silence out all the commentators and leave the background noise untouched? I am sure you can make a lot of money out of it (All the sets in India and all indian/pakis sets in rest of the world would buy your program).. :haha:

WELL - INDEED, WELL - INDEED Arun Lal's dictionary just has those 2 words They have tried all kinda funny experiments in cricket - from your 3rd powerplay to free hit and the fmous T20s Why not audition for amateur commentators and give others a chance to enjoy this profession The quality of commentary what we have now is below 3rd class ------ Atleast 5 people from this site alone can make it
you are spot on , the worst commentators in this match I felt were Rameez Raja , Arun lal and Aamer Sohail why on earth these guys are these guys have their jobs as commentators.See the problem now a days in cricket is all these guys are color commentators and we have dont have play by play guys like we had Dr.puri , Sushil Doshi .This has seriously put these guys in bind and exposed their lack of vocabulary. Their language skills are so poor it makes us puke. BBC TMS team still has play by play guy along with color commentators.Meanwhile we are stuck with this junk.