Out of the last 14 limited overs encounters between Ind-Pak

Gambit

8 out of 9 is brilliant. Our boys seem to have a mental edge over the Pakistanis. Pakistans record in India is very impressive indeeed. We used to have a better head to head record against them till 1986, but that last ball miandad six was like a turning point in our rivalry. They were miles ahead of us from 1986 to around 2000 till Ganguly took over from Azhar

Tendulkars devastating 98 against Pakistan in the 2003 WC helped us bury the ghost of Miandads last ball sixer.
I think it was that WC '96 quarterfinals in Blore. Jadeja's hitting completely demoralised Pak and they seem to have never quite recovered from that.

It wasn't Tendulkar or anybody but their heroes retired or were not at their peak...saeed anwar, wasim and waqar....nobody has been able to fit their shoes. and pak used to hve strong middle order...inzama, javed, izaz etc etc saqi was a sick spinner and razzaq was bloody brutal and azhar mahmood was good against us too. WASIM AND WAQAR ...THATS THE REASON WHY PAK IS NOT RIGHT UP THERE.

It wasn't Tendulkar or anybody but their heroes retired or were not at their peak...saeed anwar, wasim and waqar....nobody has been able to fit their shoes. and pak used to hve strong middle order...inzama, javed, izaz etc etc saqi was a sick spinner and razzaq was bloody brutal and azhar mahmood was good against us too. WASIM AND WAQAR ...THATS THE REASON WHY PAK IS NOT RIGHT UP THERE.
Do you know the mark of a true Pakistani, Yuvraj4captaincy? He can't stand India being bigged up over Pakistan, not even after a win such as this. You made a big song and dance about being labelled a Pakistani hiding behind an Indian monicker a while ago, but continue to give yourself away with every other post. Give up the pretense. We can read you like you a book. Besides, there's nothing to be ashamed of being a Pakistani fan on an Indian site. There are quite a few here.
Do you know the mark of a true Pakistani, Yuvraj4captaincy? He can't stand India being bigged up over Pakistan , not even after a win such as this. You made a big song and dance about being labelled a Pakistani hiding behind an Indian monicker a while ago, but continue to give yourself away with every other post. Give up the pretense. We can read you like you a book. Besides, there's nothing to be ashamed of being a Pakistani fan on an Indian site. There are quite a few here.
Yeah you say this since you have had a lot of experience of being a Pakistani....

this pak team just doesn't impress me much.....we need new stars to be born after the previous one retire but we have had 5 years without anyone establishing their name in the international arena....pakistan is still waiting for the next miandad and the next waseem akram...... as for india u can clearly see younger players with massive talent....and dhoni is just brilliant....i know the opposition player is good when i hate him the most...and dhoni is just that kinda player....

Do you know the mark of a true Pakistani, Yuvraj4captaincy? He can't stand India being bigged up over Pakistan, not even after a win such as this. You made a big song and dance about being labelled a Pakistani hiding behind an Indian monicker a while ago, but continue to give yourself away with every other post. Give up the pretense. We can read you like you a book. Besides, there's nothing to be ashamed of being a Pakistani fan on an Indian site. There are quite a few here.
Dude, Its true Pakistan haven't found anyone to fill the boots of wasim ,waqar, saeed etc etc. and if you cant appreciate the talent and fear wasim imposed in the opponents, I am sure you dont know your cricket.... If you think I am a pakistani..good for your bro... I DONT GIVE 2 HOOTS ABT WHT U THINK ABT ME..