Modi Sarkar Social Issues Tracker Thread (Ache din aane wale hain)

cндябеяs

1. Quote me where it is written to listen to mandatory speeches. I don't see that, the burden of proof is on you not me. 2. Try doing it yourself before asking others. Pro tip - alcohol doesn't help
1. You are the one who said "curricula" blah blah yada yada etc. When I asked to substantiate that, as usual when short of arguments, you are resorting to pointless rhetoric and repeating what you were asked to answer. Carry on mate. 2. I don't fund my alcoholism with your or your paternal /maternal money, so please keep that advice to yourself.

1. You are the one who said "curricula" blah blah yada yada etc. When I asked to substantiate that, as usual when short of arguments, you are resorting to pointless rhetoric and repeating what you were asked to answer. Carry on mate. 2. I don't fund my alcoholism with your or your paternal /maternal money, so please keep that advice to yourself.
1. You are the one who's saying it is mandatory. Once you cant substantiate why it should be mandatory, you come up with "no big deal", "democratic process" blah blah blah. You can keep trolling and your pointless comments will be called out. 2. But the posts out the alcoholism are posted on ICF.

Japan today lifted ban on HAL and five other Indian entities, which had been imposed in the aftermath of the 1998 nuclear tests, amid Prime Minister Narendra Modi's assertion that cooperation between the two countries in defence and security will get a "new direction". The lifting of the ban was announced by Modi at his joint media interaction with Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe here after their talks during which they discussed ways to enhance cooperation in various areas to make it Special Strategic and Global Partnership "Japan has decided to remove ban on some entities," he said. Sources later said the ban had been lifted on six entities, including Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. However, four entities still remain in the banned list. The removal of the ban will enable these companies to have cooperation with Japanese firms, including transfer of technology.

Come on guys, many of the posters here are Harvard educated they have never been part of Indian school, never heard any speech of any chief guests in their school. They have never been in any school were they had been asked to stay till 5 PM, never asked to listen attentively the chief guests speech so they are not aware of these things as per them a school is something were students are free to go at any time free to attend any class and free to leave as per their priority. Please do not reply to them, they won't be able to understand about how us Indians have studied in their primary school. Almost all the non Havard educated parents are excited and they want their child to hear what the PM of India wants to convey them. No matter the PM is Modi or Kejriwal. I would even go ahead and say almost all the Chief Ministers should do the same thing every year in their respective states.

Come on guys, many of the posters here are Harvard educated they have never been part of Indian school, never heard any speech of any chief guests in their school. They have never been in any school were they had been asked to stay till 5 PM, never asked to listen attentively the chief guests speech so they are not aware of these things as per them a school is something were students are free to go at any time free to attend any class and free to leave as per their priority. Please do not reply to them, they won't be able to understand about how us Indians have studied in their primary school. Almost all the non Havard educated parents are excited and they want their child to hear what the PM of India wants to convey them. No matter the PM is Modi or Kejriwal. I would even go ahead and say almost all the Chief Ministers should do the same thing every year in their respective states.
One question - how exactly is a Prime Minister's speech related to teacher's day? Teachers day is supposed to be about the teachers and not about speeches by politicians.

One question - how exactly is a Prime Minister's speech related to teacher's day? Teachers day is supposed to be about the teachers and not about speeches by politicians.
And how exactly are the speeches given by the chief guests in the school like DM, Commissioners, MLA, MP of area related to Teacher's Day. Prime Minister is the head of country and wants to interact with the students and teacher. Atleast listen to his speech before taking out the knife and swords. If in the speech he wants to take political mileage, kill him with your words magar pahle sun to lo kya kehna chahta hai. Teachers Day which has from last many years have become a meaningless day, is for students and teachers. The PM of country want to give a speech to them and government wants all the schools to listen it. Whats wrong in that? Just because first time someone has taken such initiative is it our duty to criticize. I want from next year all the CM including Akhilesh Yadav to also give such speech so that students have a feeling who is leading their country or state. I would have supported this even if it was initiated by Rahul or Arvind if they were PM of country.

A child has been registered in the school for education not listening to PM speeches. The troll that you are and you wouldn't stop throwing red herrings.
Don't try logic with trolls saar. Passive aggression on full display and then has the balls to ask others to grow up.
You simply can't. It's like saying since Kick has been liked by masses of the country' date=' let salman go scot-free in cases against him.[/quote'] funny peeps. call others trolls if u can't answer :giggle: passive agression? lol

What logic! Multiple wrongs make a right. If CMs/DMs do it and it is wrong, so when PM does it it is right.

What logic! Multiple wrongs make a right. If CMs/DMs do it and it is wrong' date=' so when PM does it it is right.[/quote'] And where exactly have I said that when DM and others do it is wrong? Please read my post again, I have said Not only the PM, I want the CM of all states to do this activity every year.