Modi Sarkar Social Issues Tracker Thread (Ache din aane wale hain)

cндябеяs

And where exactly have I said that when DM and others do it is wrong? Please read my post again' date=' I have said Not only the PM, I want the CM of all states to do this activity every year.[/quote'] Yeah. Make Kids listen to PM from morning 10-12, from 12-2 make them listen CM, 2-3 MP, 3-4 MLA, 4-5 slot may be given to District Magistrate. If sometime is left may be school principal can also connect with Kids. On a serious note there is absolutely no need for PM to connect with Kids. Give me a reason why PM should connect at such mass scale. There is enough material available in form of audio/video which students can refer to. No need for PM to impose himself on schools.

On a serious note there is absolutely no need for PM to connect with Kids. Give me a reason why PM should connect at such mass scale. There is enough material available in form of audio/video which students can refer to. No need for PM to impose himself on schools.
Are you serious, I know that for last 10 years the post of Prime Minister of India has lost its significance but it still is the post of head of the state. Prime Minister of the country should have regular connect at mass scale not only with the students and teachers on Teachers Day but also with college students, farmers, labourers, BusinessMen, Government officers, Government Babus and all the stake holders of this country. Nobody imposes himself on anyone Raghav its a free world I had to listen to Father Dominick for 12 years on every occasion but still in my view he was a boring person and he will not get my vote if he stands for election. May be kids will also take the activity in same fashion. Anyways now after this controversy the speech will have the highest TRP , it will be shown on all the channels and now everyone will surely listen to it even if the kids are at home.

Are you serious, I know that for last 10 years the post of Prime Minister of India has lost its significance but it still is the post of head of the state. Prime Minister of the country should have regular connect at mass scale not only with the students and teachers on Teachers Day but also with college students, farmers, labourers, BusinessMen, Government officers, Government Babus and all the stake holders of this country. Nobody imposes himself on anyone Raghav its a free world I had to listen to Father Dominick for 12 years on every occasion but still in my view he was a boring person and he will not get my vote if he stands for election. May be kids will also take the activity in same fashion. Anyways now after this controversy the speech will have the highest TRP , it will be shown on all the channels and now everyone will surely listen to it even if the kids are at home.
Good point. The chaddiless brigade keep scoring own goals, :hysterical:, from politics point of view (if there was any!) BJP are more than happy for this non-controversary to play on, it will only get more eyeballs now on the PM when he makes his speech.

And where exactly have I said that when DM and others do it is wrong? Please read my post again' date=' I have said Not only the PM, I want the CM of all states to do this activity every year.[/quote'] You used sarcasm. I'm saying we don't need to force speeches down children on ANY level from politicians. I see no reason for the compulsion - that includes PM/CM/GM etc. Compadre?

You used sarcasm. I'm saying we don't need to force speeches down children on ANY level from politicians. I see no reason for the compulsion - that includes PM/CM/GM etc. Compadre?
Sir, Prime Minister of country and Chief Minister of state are not just another politicians. Please understand the difference. I am sure in other countries, if the head of state wants to say something to the students nobody would object even though I don't have any data to prove it but my common sense says so. I will not blame you guys for having a cynical view of this event as I know we have had a pathetic government and a dumb PM for last 10 years but with whatever the political and ideological differences people of country might have we cannot label PM of country without hearing what he actually wants to convey.

Sir, Prime Minister of country and Chief Minister of state are not just another politicians. Please understand the difference. I am sure in other countries, if the head of state wants to say something to the students nobody would object even though I don't have any data to prove it but my common sense says so. I will not blame you guys for having a cynical view of this event as I know we have had a pathetic government and a dumb PM for last 10 years but with whatever the political and ideological differences people of country might have we cannot label PM of country without hearing what he actually wants to convey.
I understand PM and CM giving an honorary address during Independence Day/Republic Day events. I can't understand the significance of forcing students (hypothetically) on Teacher's Day even by a PM or a CM. I don't see how PM/CM are different than anyone else - they are your and my servants (in the nicest way possible). There should be no compulsion. You are missing the point here. I have absolutely no issues for Modi preparing a platform to address the students. All I'm saying is that that it should not be forced (which it is not). In fact, you are contradicting what Modi is doing here and I'm on his side!

You used sarcasm. I'm saying we don't need to force speeches down children on ANY level from politicians. I see no reason for the compulsion - that includes PM/CM/GM etc. Compadre?
While I find myself agreeing with your basic premise that Modi is boring and children so young shouldn't be exposed to such prolonged periods of boredom, that too post school hours, I am forced to quote your text for your criminal neglect in the usage of Castilian. " Compadre? " would mean you are asking Khalpat for fraandship. " Comprendre " is the word you were looking for. Comprendre?

While I find myself agreeing with your basic premise that Modi is boring and children so young shouldn't be exposed to such prolonged periods of boredom, that too post school hours, I am forced to quote your text for your criminal neglect in the usage of Castilian. " Compadre? " would mean you are asking Khalpat for fraandship. " Comprendre " is the word you were looking for. Comprendre?
:hysterical: So much for the internet try-hard.