Wearing Black dresses banned in Kanpur ODI

Lurks' date=' who is in your Avataar? Looks like Khaiyaam sahab.[/quote'] Yes yes Khaiyaam saab :adore::adore: The great man has been churning out hits for 50 years almost, can you beleive that? The earliest song of his that I can remember is Jeet hi Lenge baaji hum tum, khel yeh adhoora choote na. Top artist.

Now Shah Rukh Khan is banned from Kanpur ODI. I am glad though. WTF should he be invited for the matches by the BCCI? He should buy the VIP box tickets at premium prices. Saala muft ke khane ke liye aata hai!! Don't invite SRK for Kanpur ODI, UPCA urges BCCI 9 Nov 2007, 1240 hrs ISTspacer.gif,spacer.gifPTI

The UPCA has asked the BCCI not to invite actor Shah Rukh Khan for the third one-day match between India and Pakistan (TOI Photo)

KANPUR: Wary of crowd trouble, the Uttar Pradesh Cricket Association (UPCA) has asked the BCCI not to invite Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan for the third one-dayer between India and Pakistan in Kanpur on Sunday. According to the UPCA, the district as well as the police authorities are anticipating huge turnout for the match, which may become uncontrollable because of the star's presence. UPCA officials said Shah Rukh and some other VIP personalities were invited to the Green Park by BCCI vice-President Rajeev Shukla. "The Governor and Chief Minister are also coming to watch the match. So we have requested Rajeev Shukla not to invite Shah Rukh or any other VIP for the match. Because it would be difficult for us to control the crowd," an official of UPCA said. UPCA officials said the BCCI has accepted their request and Shah Rukh may now meet the players from both the sides in Lucknow a day later.

100% agree. He would want pakistan to win anyway!
Good for him- its a sport and its a free country, he can support anyone he facking wants. Hell, i HOPE there are a few Pakistani flags in the crowd and i HOPE the desis who support pakistan show up and proudly and fearlessly display their support. 2008 India-Australia series, i will be in India, waving an Aussie cricket flag. They are the world champions, they are the best damn team in cricket and they deserve support from cricket lovers. Its just that simple. The rest, who bring nationalism and all other nonsense into a simple sport about whacking a ball with a wooden stick, really need to get a life and/or grow up a bit.