English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

EPL is best marketed league in Asia from early 2000s they had matches in more suited times to Asia Its difficult to say which is better league in terms of quality Spanish,Italian and German top teams have better players but there more teams in EPL with chance of winning league then others

EPL is best marketed league in Asia from early 2000s they had matches in more suited times to Asia Its difficult to say which is better league in terms of quality Spanish,Italian and German top teams have better players but there more teams in EPL with chance of winning league then others
basically league is more interesting to watch but quality if not best in world
Nah. Not for them also. They have some really' date=' really good players. IMO they won't miss him much.[/quote'] i know but they struggled without him and when he was back for few minutes they looked quick..and now with match without him they lost :giggle:

Yaar the French league is crap' date=' PSG hardly has a fan base. Money would be the only reason to go there and if he wants that then he is anyway not the kind of player ManUtd should have.[/quote'] PSG has a massive fan base.They are a single city club and are located in Paris.Imagine London having a single club for support. Also location often plays a massive factor as well.Having to put up with English weather or living in Paris not hard to decide is it?:cantstop:

PSG has a massive fan base.They are a single city club and are located in Paris.Imagine London having a single club for support. Also location often plays a massive factor as well.Having to put up with English weather or living in Paris not hard to decide is it?:cantstop:
thats what i mean...we new football fans underrate these teams as those leagues are not popular here..there are so many factors and maybe that team will suit his style more and he might be able to become better player ..things like this must also be factor no ? i mean how he suits the team and alll

Seems like more or less done deal.United will pay between 60-70 million Euros (£48-55m) for the player. More than 60. A great deal for Madrid. http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/9437202/manchester-united-close-on-real-madrid-and-argentina-winger-angel-di-maria Comically overpriced but thats what happens when u have to buy Quality players w/o CL and this late in the window. Not sure where he will play in 3-5-2 formation though

PSG has a massive fan base.They are a single city club and are located in Paris.Imagine London having a single club for support. Also location often plays a massive factor as well.Having to put up with English weather or living in Paris not hard to decide is it?:cantstop:
I'm talking of fanbase in comparison to ManUtd and in that case its nothing big.
Seems like more or less done deal.United will pay between 60-70 million Euros (£48-55m) for the player. More than 60. A great deal for Madrid. http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/9437202/manchester-united-close-on-real-madrid-and-argentina-winger-angel-di-maria Comically overpriced but thats what happens when u have to buy Quality players w/o CL and this late in the window. Not sure where he will play in 3-5-2 formation though
Yup. 60 mil would be overpriced. BTW if Liverpool get Balotelli for just 16 million then it would be the bargain buy of the summer so far.

Don't think they can buy him - IIRC Laurant Blanc said that they won't buy him bcoz of financial fair play rules. Di Maria was not in the team for Real's match against Atletico in the Super Cup - he certainly is going somewhere. I hope its ManUtd :pray:
Di Maria has himself asked real Madrid to grant him permission to leave,ancelloti gave his thumbs up so hopefully manutd pounce on him

Acc to L'equipe PSG are willing to pay a loan fee over the transfer if the price were paid today. Because the have FFP restrictions of 50 mil for this season and have spent most of it on Luiz.They bought Ivory coast RB Aurier on a similar deal. For example, if the fee is agreed to be 55 mil today, PSG would pay a premium of 10 mil to make it 65 mil. The transaction then becomes a 1 year loan with an automatic buyout clause of 65 million in the summer of next year. So that the transfer does not hit the books for this season at all. But reports that Real want the full fee this season itself to pay for Falco themselves[Cadena cope].So prefer to offload to Man U so lot depends on Di Maria. Whether he wants CL this season or not
Well manutd did bid 55 mils for Angel two weeks ago,surely they'll go for a direct bid of 65 mil if real do think thats the agreeable price.manutd don't have quality wingers and are lacking pace from the wings,Di Maria was always on their radar and what Better chance than now. I would have loved to see Arturo Vidal at old Trafford as well but that deal went off mid way.I have heard van gaal will bring Dutch defender blind as well,that would be a good addition aa well