Congratulations Pakistan

Gambit

lets not forget... our fashion model captain missed a stumping...donnu who it was...i think younus... i am actuallly glad sachin didnt get a 100... cus am sure morons around here would have started their bs again..
haha :haha::haha:. sachin scored a 100 and india lost, would have been a new headlines. Atleast he got saved tonight and ICF wont have more useless threads.

a win is a win...and one can say india barely won the 2020 final.......but all that is irrelevant, they will be remembered as the winners.....so just like that, today game was won by pakistan.....its very straight forward....i hate it when people make excuses....suck it up and move on to the next game....its all about luck and if anything i have seen india as more lucky compared to pakistan in the recent past.....lets just appreciate the games being played between the two countries and accept the wins and losses...and luck will favor the brave....Great game and anything can happen in the next game....

Yes, but can u gaurantee that India will win? they didnt today! If younis and yousuf were given out in the 16th over.. then we wouldve won 99.9999%
As i said , a 2 run india/pak win is much more better to watch than a 50 run ind/pak win... thats the whole point really..
As i said ' date=' a 2 run india/pak win is much more better to watch than a 50 run ind/pak win... thats the whole point really..[/quote'] NO IT IS NOT!!! I would rather watch the more skillful team and the better team being rewarded. I would be pissed if India lost by 2 runs, but not as pissed as I am now, because I know that the umpiring fackups cost us the game. For you, i guess entertainment comes first, winning/losing comes later. Not for me.
Yes, for me entertainment always comes first. Result is immaterial. Trust me , if India wins 10 games in a row by 100 runs, you wouldnt watch the eleventh game..
Ofcourse I would. The way you're talking, nobody would ever watch Man United playing football.. Or nobody would ever watch f1, just because ferrari won all the time(2002-2005?) thats BS
Guest HariSampath

sht... even at the end, 42 runs off 24 balls... wish we had some good spinner like Murali K or Harbhajan just bowling one good over...remember we defended 30 off 18 balls against Aus in T20.... if only we had bowled in a planned manner , simply given them a series of "one run balls".... we might have made it

Ofcourse I would. The way you're talking, nobody would ever watch Man United playing football.. Or nobody would ever watch f1, just because ferrari won all the time(2002-2005?) thats BS
you are comparing the wrong sports.. And i stopped watching F1 after seeing Ferrari win so much.. what i have got to do with Schumacher or Rooney ? They are just names and i sports, names come and go. I want exciting sports to watch, full stop. Why do you think the NBA is so popular ? Coz the games are so close.. Would you think the audience would stay the same if every game was won 115-80 ?
Yes, but can u gaurantee that India will win? they didnt today! If younis and yousuf were given out in the 16th over.. then we wouldve won 99.9999%
If...well If all the decisions would be given correctly, then this game would be a totally different thing. Younis' ball was hitting the top of off stump as shown by the hawk-eye, hence he was given the benefit of the doubt. Yousuf's first appeal was plumb, in the 2nd time around, there was barely an appeal by your own bowlers. The main blame should be on the fielders and bowlers who dropped 3 catches, missed a stumping, and bowled length balls and full tosses to afridi and tanveer in the end.

My worst fears came true, Younis Khan scored when Pakistan desperately needed someone to come up with a big one. I didn't watch the second half of the game but it must have been thrilling for Paks to watch the chase while Indian cricket fans must have been disappointed what with India not able to contain Pakistan. A lot was said about Pakistan's bowling prior the start of the series but it is their batsmen that won the game for them. Anwyays roll on the ODIs, I don't mind if Pak wins couple of ODIs as long as they lose the ODI series. I haven't watched a single ODI full for god knows how long. Yesterday's game must have been exciting.