Sangakkara is a legend

He's no close. Greg Chappel had his issues with short pitch stuffs. I haven't seen him play but what I have read about him indicates the same. Maybe someone knowledgeable could shed some light on it.
Averages more than 40 in ever condition he played. It's not his mistake that he did not play in India. And BTW LMAO at short ball comment. Averages 56vs West Indies. Only bowler that troubled him was great Hadlee. And I guess it's no shame in that as well.
Averages more than 40 in ever condition he played. It's not his mistake that he did not play in India. And BTW LMAO at short ball comment. Averages 56vs West Indies. Only bowler that troubled him was great Hadlee. And I guess it's no shame in that as well.
Not sure he's been tested in various conditions as much as SRT. Plus, I can't really find an online article talking about Greg's short pitch problems. But, I read it in Cricket Talk where some author had compared Graemme Hick and Greg Chappell vis a vis their short pitch issues and Ian Chappell wrote an article to ridicule him.