FIFA World Cup : Group F : Argentina vs Bosnia and Herzegovina

Sidhoni

did he win game ? are you admitting sachin >dhoni ?
feck sachin, feck dhoni, let's talk football and messi's ordinariness here. oh and btw rooney isn't the fifa best footballer of the year 4 years in a row, so the bar is lower for him. I really want him to do well, but his play so far has been very ordinary.

feck sachin, feck dhoni, let's talk football and messi's ordinariness here. oh and btw rooney isn't the fifa best footballer of the year 4 years in a row, so the bar is lower for him. I really want him to do well, but his play so far has been very ordinary.
you took me seriously ? :hysterical: my first football game man :P maybe for messi the formation and players around him in club help him perform better ?

Messi is being being marked really well. Also, he's not getting that much support from his players.

U.s.a vs Ghana :--D :two_thumbs_up: Anyways tough to predict Germany vs Portugal tommorrow And Brazil vs Mexico on Tuesday should be good
cool its always easier to get into sport when quality is good i am even finding this entertaning maybe because of lack of quality :cantstop: