reasons why i feel the match was fixed !

skeshwani

There is no way pakistan should have won the game. The target of 320 can be defended no matter how good the pitch and no matter how good the oposition team. In the last series against australia we defended 291 in similar sort of wicket and i think indian bowlers can defend total around 300 easily.And by no strecth of imagination is pakistan batting order is better than australias. Another thing to notice was body language of dhoni while he came to bat and while he was in the field a dhoni x factor was clearly missing in yesterdays game and it seemed he is doing all that against his nature. Indian batting lineup is too good to be loosing their way after sucha good start. If bhajji can throw his bat and get runs why cant dhoni and robin and co. It was alll a well planned clasic example of fixed match. I am not sayin this coz i dont like pakistan or i cant take pakistan winning. But simply because these were the things i noticed in the last game which were realy confusing. Lets see what my frends think of this.

There is no way pakistan should have won the game. The target of 320 can be defended no matter how good the pitch and no matter how good the oposition team. In the last series against australia we defended 291 in similar sort of wicket and i think indian bowlers can defend total around 300 easily.And by no strecth of imagination is pakistan batting order is better than australias. Another thing to notice was body language of dhoni while he came to bat and while he was in the field a dhoni x factor was clearly missing in yesterdays game and it seemed he is doing all that against his nature. Indian batting lineup is too good to be loosing their way after sucha good start. If bhajji can throw his bat and get runs why cant dhoni and robin and co. It was alll a well planned clasic example of fixed match. I am not sayin this coz i dont like pakistan or i cant take pakistan winning. But simply because these were the things i noticed in the last game which were realy confusing. Lets see what my frends think of this.
Are you new to the game mate?

reasons why i think skeshwani is a bitter f*ckwit - India's batsmen have a rich, storied history of throwing away fine starts and positions to reach inadequate totals, or to not reach targets - India's bowlers have a similar history of screwing up with the ball and turning good totals into inadequate ones - India's fielders are generally crap, bar a few exceptions - Teams lose very often even when they score 300. Australia couldn't defend 300+ twice earlier this year against New Zealand, and couldn't even defend 430+ last year against South Africa. India have lost plenty of times in the past with big totals on the board. - Pakistan won because they played better. "Lets see what my frends think of this."

Going by this logic England fixed their natwest finals against India. Australia fixed the now historical chase of 400+ against South Africa. England fixed couple of games atleast to let India win in the recently concluded India v England series in England, so on and so forth.....

Yeah and :stoned:Saddam Hussain orchestrated 9/11.........wah wah Keshwani saheb.
I agree ....not with the finer points.....but in overall.

Surely there was this general feeling back in late eighties and mid nineties....that matches were being thrown even though they came to light only after cronje saga.... We really cannot rubbish the claims....I agree with the sentiments of the Opening post this Pakistan series is artificial and scheduled to generate money for BCCI and PCB .... no intensity and certainly lack of competiiveness quality

Guest dada_rocks

Abe pakistaniyonh ki tarah mat baat karo.. hota hai once in a while miracle happen.. if anything it;s good for the series.. never have seen suck a lacklustre response from general public to india/pakistan cricket match.. BCCI is still grappling with ticket sales.. u can just imagin the prevalent ennui.. by contrast I had to run from pillars to post to get tickets for india/aus tourney.. Chill and happy diwali