FIFA World Cup 2014 : Group G : Germany vs Portugal

Sidhoni

Because of one guy lol
The greatest Portugese footballer I have seen is Luis Figo,the guy singlehandedly made Portugal a force....Christiano Ronaldo while greater than likes of Rooney,is rated due to his club level exploits...Now Figo,that was a one man army

So when do they usually sub a player? Is it when the player is tired.. or is there a pre-planned where you have a special sub player to end of the game exploits?
Depends. If you are leading by one goal and opposition is on all out attack you send extra defender in, if you are trailing by one goal you send extra striker who is sort of faster. Yes, tiring players are also subbed.

Depends. If you are leading by one goal and opposition is on all out attack you send extra defender in, if you are trailing by one goal you send extra striker who is sort of faster. Yes, tiring players are also subbed.
Isn't there a limit on the Subs?....Atleast in the FIFA games there is :giggle:

So when do they usually sub a player? Is it when the player is tired.. or is there a pre-planned where you have a special sub player to end of the game exploits?
- resting a player once the team has the game in the bag and giving another player a chance - injury/tired - tactical move i.e bringing a defensive/offensive player depending on the state of the match - trying another player if player A is not effective

- resting a player once the team has the game in the bag and giving another player a chance - injury/tired - tactical move i.e bringing a defensive/offensive player depending on the state of the match - trying another player if player A is not effective
Do teams designate few players before the game as subs.. or they can sub anyone from bench..

Do teams designate few players before the game as subs.. or they can sub anyone from bench..
They designate 7 players I think.
I was under the impression can be substituted. not sure of of the exact rule. didn't know that teams have to designate a certain # of players beforehand :nice:

Germans showed their class' date=' a top contender for this WC. I have always loved their efficient football, not flashy like Brazil but most often than not they get the job done.[/quote'] Backed them in last wc.. and backing them in this WC too. Klose was monster in last WC.. he is on bench in this wc. Interesting. Hope they dont fade away in knock outs.