Am i a Fracking genius or what???

THX_1138

BTW ' date=' THX, when was it that you had claimed "here" and "elsewhere" that Pathan needed just 9 balls to get Afridi ?:D[/quote'] this will take a little effort to dig up. but it was in response to one of the posts by our pakistani friends who has asserted that afridi torments pathan; to which i replied that outside of the farcical test series in pakistan in 2006, afridi averages 9.8 against pathan in ODIs and 24.00 in tests. and with a strike rate of about 105 in ODIs against Pathan, that translates into an average innings of 9 balls against pathan. as for dsr, if you cant find the humor in this entire thread and feel its an attempt at self gloating, i suggest your dislodge your head which is firmly stuck up your proverbial end.
as for dsr, if you cant find the humor in this entire thread and feel its an attempt at self gloating, i suggest your dislodge your head which is firmly stuck up your proverbial end.
THX, i guess u dint get the humor part in dsr's post..... he is one such poster who pats himself when his predictions come true... hope u get it now... :hysterical:
THX, i guess u dint get the humor part in dsr's post..... he is one such poster who pats himself when his predictions come true... hope u get it now... :hysterical:
i dont know what you are talking about... but i shall resort to me "i did not have sexual relations with that woman" defense. i.e. i reject your reality and substitute my own.