The Tech Thread

Sachin=GOD

Enough is enough uninstalling all chrome browsers. Feck I shouldn't buy chromecast as well. Cook was right. Atleast Apple doesn't do this stuff.
every new idevice you use has "feature" of siri always listening and responding when device is charging. i use it and i am well aware what it means and how it works and that should be obvious to any body using such features . similarly i bought moto x for this always listening mode and if you read article it is not bug and nothing what google did but open source use by some one else..google is upfront about how it works and soon windows will have cortana reading through every web page you browse and probably will have voice commands too so either trust these companies or just disable it. you can actually log into google account and see every voice recording google has and it only logs in data after ok google command .you can listen to it if you want :giggle:

Google launches free music streaming ahead of Apple Music debut The company's great, human-curated playlists are now free (with ads) http://www.theverge.com/2015/6/23/8830629/google-play-music-free-streaming-now-available In the end consumers will be the winner in this Google-Apple war.
only reason i am very excited about apple music is that it will force spotify and google to launch in india .. also price in india will be 120 rs per month which i am wiling to pay if they have entire music library ..

only reason i am very excited about apple music is that it will force spotify and google to launch in india .. also price in india will be 120 rs per month which i am wiling to pay if they have entire music library ..
Hopefully. The service I'm really looking forward to is Netflix. Let's see when that comes to India. (Of course you can access it by some jugaad but that's not the same) Also Amazon Prime. And of course Kindle Unlimited - a huge collection of Kindle ebooks for $9.9 per month.

Hopefully. The service I'm really looking forward to is Netflix. Let's see when that comes to India. (Of course you can access it by some jugaad but that's not the same) Also Amazon Prime. And of course Kindle Unlimited - a huge collection of Kindle ebooks for $9.9 per month.
i would love to have netflix but without unlimited internet it wont really be fun ... also i am using spotify with jugaad and i agree i would have subscribed to premium account if it was available here (will do with apple or google if they launch with decent library size ). rs 120-300 is good deal for unlimited streaming with offline support .. about kindle i asked in other thread and would have bought that reader if it as avalible (specially with audio books )

i would love to have netflix but without unlimited internet it wont really be fun ... also i am using spotify with jugaad and i agree i would have subscribed to premium account if it was available here (will do with apple or google if they launch with decent library size ). rs 120-300 is good deal for unlimited streaming with offline support .. about kindle i asked in other thread and would have bought that reader if it as avalible (specially with audio books )
Yeah....now 4g etc is coming in few months. Let's see what their plans/prices are for unlimited. Regarding Netflix - they face a lot if challenges before coming to India. High licencing fees, dth/cable is still quite inexpensive in India as compared to US, pirated DVDs (and now torrents) still have a big market, internet speed is still abysmal in most parts etc. So as much as I would like to Netflix in India, I don't think it's coming in the new future. Neither is Amazon Prime for that matter. It's available only in US I think so not much chance of India.

Not anytime in the near future. Amazon Prime is almost sh1t for video streaming.

Not anytime in the near future. Amazon Prime is almost sh1t for video streaming.
Streaming service Hooq enters India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/tech-news/Streaming-service-Hooq-enters-India/articleshow/47431037.cms via@timesofindia Netflix to enter India, DTH companies edgy http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/Netflix-to-enter-India-DTH-companies-edgy/articleshow/47808753.cms via@timesofindia

You need at least 100GB FUP affordable Internet for Netflix to work in India. Not happening, IMO.

lg and samsung gonna unveil latest flagships on 21st feb ..

this is gonna be good year for phones as chips last year were disappointing (other than iphone )so there is gonna be huge performance jump.

also latest battery leaks show samsung phone will make big jump (galaxy s6 was bad )