Netherlands vs Mexico

adi B

The thing is mexico suffered the worst. They were denied two goals in the preliminaries by calling offside when it was not . They use goal line technology why not use for others. Especially for penalty kick decision. In the first match Croatia unfairly got a penalty kick.

That was borderline. It seemed like the offensive guy managed to get his leg trapped by the defender's leg. Can't fault the referee for calling that foul, although it is tough to tell who initiated the trip.

From the only angle I watch, Robben actually made a dive. One of many from him. This guy would give De Niro a run for his money. GngPr8hDuXI Eogof_5l7tk X1rGbatibpo What a clown! :rofl:
:hysterical: Ribery was terrible though, but Robben has mastered the art :hatsoff: lold so hard today on his 2nd dive where he dived a little before penalty area then got inside it and dived again. Before that in 1st half he had dived in a good freekick position outside the area. Then of course the final dive that got Holland the result, that's the only "foul" the referee awarded. :hatsoff:

Robben is the currently football's best actor after Cristiano Ronado.
What? Yes Ronaldo dives but its as much as 100s other wingers and forwards these days. Can't remember a Ronaldo dive that changed the result of the game can you? Robben on the other hand is the King, no one farks with Robben in this department :yoyo: Anyways Mexico deserved a penalty when a defender in 1st half missed the ball and kicked the Mexican guys head, wasn't too hard but Mexican guy should have gone down, would have been legit red and penalty.

What? Yes Ronaldo dives but its as much as 100s other wingers and forwards these days. Can't remember a Ronaldo dive that changed the result of the game can you? Robben on the other hand is the King, no one farks with Robben in this department :yoyo: Anyways Mexico deserved a penalty when a defender in 1st half missed the ball and kicked the Mexican guys head, wasn't too hard but Mexican guy should have gone down, would have been legit red and penalty.
lol....just go to youtube and see how Ronaldo fakes injuries on the field. Sometimes the opposition player doesn't even touch him and still he falls on the ground holding some part of his body :hysterical:

Reminds me why I stopped watching soccer...
You know it happens every world up with me. Everytime world cup starts with hypes around few new/old stars.. Go to youtube, watch some skillful plays, get excited, watch few games, get excited even more - then start noticing these things, and then eventually there will be an incident which leads to unfair results...somehow get to the finishing line ( the final match). Then stop watching football, until the next world cup.

You know it happens every world up with me. Everytime world cup starts with hypes around few new/old stars.. Go to youtube, watch some skillful plays, get excited, watch few games, get excited even more - then start noticing these things, and then eventually there will be an incident which leads to unfair results...somehow get to the finishing line ( the final match). Then stop watching football, until the next world cup.
Same here.. My following of football is limited to World Cups. And one more turn off is that once the side scores a goal, then a lot of teams just find ways of wasting time. There should be stricter rules to cut that down though.

+1. Exactly the same experience. At least this time, I watched only USA and playoff games.

I also feel football as a game is too dependent on one or two things. One wrong decision of penalty and whole match is over. In Cricket too you have upto some extent but in football one decision-which is always going to be subjective- and match is over. Results rarely score who was more in control or extent of control. I watch it only during World Cups.

I also feel football as a game is too dependent on one or two things. One wrong decision of penalty and whole match is over. In Cricket too you have upto some extent but in football one decision-which is always going to be subjective- and match is over. Results rarely score who was more in control or extent of control. I watch it only during World Cups.
Exactly, that is the good thing about cricket (and many sports). Scores are quite accurate reflection of the actual performance.