I don't know who is Sachin Tendulkar : Maria Sharapova

BlueBee

Welcome to reality. Nobody knows tendulkar outside cricketing world. Posing width federer' date=' Obama making a clever reference will not make him popular. Federrer has given poses with many such random people like sachin. [b']Seriously nobody knows about sachin in 90% part of the earth lol
bolded part will escalate quickly :dance:

Welcome to reality. Nobody knows tendulkar outside cricketing world. Posing width federer' date=' Obama making a clever reference will not make him popular. Federrer has given poses with many such random people like sachin. Seriously nobody knows about sachin in 90% part of the earth lol[/quote'] Actually Federer does know about him. During one of the grand slams Federer asked Mahesh Bhupati about him and that's how they met in the next Wimbledon.

Actually Federer does know about him. During one of the grand slams Federer asked Mahesh Bhupati about him and that's how they met in the next Wimbledon.
whether sachin is the ambassador for rolex??

federer's mom is south african who follows cricket. That's why he knows about sachin.
Weirdet logic is just because federer knows him they expect all tennis players to know him, just because Obama has heard of him they expect all world leaders to know about him.immature idiots. When we have such people in our own forum ,not surprising to find among teens

Weirdet logic is just because federer knows him they expect all tennis players to know him' date=' just because Obama has heard of him they expect all world leaders to know about him.immature idiots. When we have such people in our own forum ,not surprising to find among teens[/quote'] Its only fools who expect the whole world to know him.

Weirdet logic is just because federer knows him they expect all tennis players to know him' date=' just because Obama has heard of him they expect all world leaders to know about him.immature idiots. When we have such people in our own forum ,not surprising to find among teens[/quote'] lol, from what i saw yesterday, a lot of them were not teens. they were older.

Will SRT fans here tone down their aggression and insults if somebody does not agree with their opinions now?
i think MTC is losing steam now .. got tired of this siht i guess :giggle: we had noone other than sachin to discuss b4.. now we got modi , dhoni , rahul etc :--D