Hot dog eating contest

vvvslaxman

oh will do.. usually i go with hebrew national or plain turkey ones. back home it used to be chicken if available.. honestly i think im addicted to hot dogs
Once in a while is OK but everyday you are a walking heart attack. This is from someone who ate another brat today.

Once in a while is OK but everyday you are a walking heart attack. This is from someone who ate another brat today.
what is once in a while? i avg like 5-6 a week during school year. Which I guess is not too bad because I play club soccer so end up running 4-5 km every other day. But im concerned a bit right now.. Not doing any worthwile exercise over the summer but still avging 4-5 a week. Thats why i said i think im addicted. If i dont have them for 2-3 days, i start craving them and go to the nearest cvs and buy them.. Atleast the ones you microwave dont seem to be as oily as the ones sold in places like 7/11 or food trucks

what is once in a while? i avg like 5-6 a week during school year. Which I guess is not too bad because I play club soccer so end up running 4-5 km every other day. But im concerned a bit right now.. Not doing any worthwile exercise over the summer but still avging 4-5 a week. Thats why i said i think im addicted. If i dont have them for 2-3 days, i start craving them and go to the nearest cvs and buy them.. Atleast the ones you microwave dont seem to be as oily as the ones sold in places like 7/11 or food trucks
Once in a fortnight is OK. Too many preservatives and too much fat. Not so expensive ones have bad cuts of meat. based on what you say you exercise enough not to gain weight but stay away from dogs.