Barca to buy Luis Suarez ?

Sooda

For about £70 Mill if reports are to be believed. If it is true and it goes through, it will only prove further that Barca are the most boneheaded of clubs when it comes to transfer market dealings. Dating back to that farcical Ibrahimovic deal. They have for about 4 seasons needed one or two new CB's but they keep going for super expensive attacking players and sub par converted def mids like Song. They are not the team of old where they kept 90% posession and did not need to do much defending. Pique has lost it, Puyol has gone now. And they need at least one more creative midfielder seeing Xavi and Fabregas have both left

Will there be a no-bite clause in his contract??
Yes some sort of bite clause
Liverpool agree £63 million deal to sell Suarez Despite his four-month worldwide ban from the game, Suarez has apparently agreed a five-year contract worth £9.5 million-a-year. Or £185,000 per week at the Camp Nou. He will become the fourth highest paid player at Barca behind Lionel Messi, Neymar and Andres Iniesta. But the deal is also set to include a "bite clause" which will see the player hammered with financial penalties if he steps out of line. Liverpool apparently wanted £80m, but the Daily Star says they have reduced their demands to get him off the book after the latest biting scandal. Alexis Sanchez was touted with a move as part of the deal, but is apparently keen on a move to join Arsenal in London, leaving a straight cash agreement the likelier transfer.

:pray: Sanchez going in the other direction
Sanchez isnt the same player for barca that he is for Chile BUT with him, Neymar, Messi, Pedro there is a decent forward line. barca need reinforcements elsewhere!

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28112887 Barcelona have told Liverpool they will meet the release clause in striker Luis Suarez's contract. The clause is understood to be about £75m, and Liverpool are not prepared to sell the 27-year-old for less.
Only the decision of whether Sanchez moving in the other direction holding up the deal.Could be complected as early as next week acc to the LIverpool Echo.

Sanchez isnt the same player for barca that he is for Chile BUT with him' date=' Neymar, Messi, Pedro there is a decent forward line. barca need reinforcements elsewhere![/quote'] I think he would probably be better suited to Real Madrid but I hope lfc get Sanchez i reakon he would be amazing at lfc and I think harca want to get rid off him to free up the wages

I think he would probably be better suited to Real Madrid but I hope lfc get Sanchez i reakon he would be amazing at lfc and I think harca want to get rid off him to free up the wages
Looks very difficult for LFC to get Sanchez now as he is interested in moving to Arsenal. Also Barca would try to keep him now as Suarez is banned and Neymar is injured.

Looks very difficult for LFC to get Sanchez now as he is interested in moving to Arsenal. Also Barca would try to keep him now as Suarez is banned and Neymar is injured.
Yeah heard that myself, why arsenal though? just about finished fourth last season whereas we finished second plus they have got a bigger squad than us so he might even play every game and also before last season thy hadn't won a trophy in ages. The only thing I can think of is because arsenal are linked with Vidal Aldo so he wants to link up his national teammate . As for barca according to rumours he doesn't get on with messi, so I not sure if they will keep him but it is a possiblity now as you stated because neymar is injured

^ I would have loved if LFC had bought one more high profile striker/Winger. Excited about Lallana but Rickie Lambart doesnt inspire much confidence in me. I wish they get one after Suarez deal is done. But Rogers seem to be more keen on the defence now, not a bad move as it was really poor last year.