Germany vs Brazil semifinal wc 2014 - Ultimate Decimation of Brazil : 7-1

skindia

I think for Brazil this might be better in the long run than a close 1-2 defeat. They have been playing poorly the whole tournament but today it got exposed. A lot of soul searching and team rebuilding to do. Most of these guys should not wear the yellow jersey again. Neymar was actually lucky in hindsight.
Agreed, if it was a close game it might lured them into a false sense of security but there is a lot of work to be done with Brazilian football

I have watched all the goals again. All of them were due to poor defending. Any B division team of a proper league would not let those goals in starting from the first one where they inexplicably left Muller completely unmarked. I don't think I have ever seen such poor defense in my life at any level let alone a WC semi.

I have watched all the goals again. All of them were due to poor defending. Any B division team of a proper league would not let those goals in starting from the first one where they inexplicably left Muller completely unmarked. I don't think I have ever seen such poor defense in my life at any level let alone a WC semi.
Yup.. awful awful defending on at least 3 goals.. Hope it wasnt fixed... :cantstop:

They have to criticized silva for earning an yellow for a ridiculous reason
Now you are sounding like a Paki - 'Ajmal did not get SRT LBW', 'We dropped 5 catches off SRT..otherwise'. Bottomline the game was not even close. Silva, Silva's dad, Neymar, Neymar's dad -- nothing could have prevented Germany. They came with a plan and executed it to perfection

Now you are sounding like a Paki - 'Ajmal did not get SRT LBW', 'We dropped 5 catches off SRT..otherwise'. Bottomline the game was not even close. Silva, Silva's dad, Neymar, Neymar's dad -- nothing could have prevented Germany. They came with a plan and executed it to perfection
I don't say he would have made the difference. But they would have been more organized.