Wtf ISRAEL??

Texy

Yes' date=' he said Jews, which he was wrong at but change that to Israel and the situation becomes largely true.[/quote'] I'd agree that the Muslim world would want to see the end of Israel the State, but that they want to exterminate the Israelis... please. The thing is, just the implementation of UN Resolutions, International Laws and democratic process would give the Palestinians what they want. As I mentioned in my previous post to you, there is no UN Resolution condemning the Arab intervention or the purported violation of Israel's sovereignty. The fact is, the Arab intervention in Palestine was justified by International Laws - Israel was occupying and ethnic cleansing lands assigned to Palestine. The Arab League, under Chapter VIII of the UN Charter and on the invitation of the Arab Higher Committee in Palestine, had the right to intervene and if necessary the right to enter Israeli territory. They had a strong case for 'jus ad bellum' and they followed due process and went about it through the UN.

BvuAPPMCEAA6XmR.jpg
Is this true? Lol. Wtf..
Lol
http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/we-can-only-laugh-at-these-ridiculous-stories-al-jazeera-s-reply-on-fabricated-sholay-tweet-589657 We Can Only Laugh at These Ridiculous Stories: Al Jazeera's Reply on 'Fabricated' Sholay Tweet
On Twitter, the purported screenshot, which Al Jazeera said is "fabricated," has been shared many times over. New Delhi: Al Jazeera has decided to laugh it off and it is darkly funny when you first chance upon the picture of "Jai and Viru" in the iconic Bollywood film Sholay with a 'Live Gaza' superimposed on it, the tragic context of war notwithstanding. Movie buffs know it as the famous death scene of Jai, a young mercenary with a heart of gold played by superstar Amitabh Bachchan, in what is arguably one of the most watched Bollywood films ever. On Twitter, the purported screenshot, which Al Jazeera said is "fabricated," has been shared many times over, with people calling it "yellow journalism at its worst," and accusing the broadcaster of faking its coverage of the Gaza war by showing "Jai and Viru" - actors Dharmendra and Amitabh - as people injured in Israeli airstrikes. Text alongside reads "More horrific images of seriously injured as a result of Israeli shelling." On Sunday, Al Jazeera's Public Relations team posted the screenshot and tweeted, "We can only laugh at these ridiculous stories about #AlJazeera... They could have a least gotten our logo right." The broadcaster also included the Sholay grab in a list of "funniest rumours at Al Jazeera" and said, "Al Jazeera has also recently been the subject of a fake screen shot featuring a famous Bollywood film, which circulated on social media for a number of weeks, and decided to make light of this as well." In another tweet it said, "We have enjoyed the fabricated #Bollywood picture depicting our Gaza coverage but sadly @SrBachchan does not work for @AlJazeera." SrBachchan is the Twitter handle of Amitabh Bachchan, now 71. Sholay, a 1975 blockbuster about two petty criminals hired by a retired policeman to capture a dreaded dacoit, was one of the films that gave his career a massive leg-up as he made his way to becoming India's top actor.
I never understood how anybody having intelligence of very basic level for a human being, could have believed this.

The image of the missile looks doctored, unless it was shot from those telescopic cameras we see at formula1 races. normal cameras (or if its a cellphone video/camera recorder) do not have the frame rate set to capture something flying at 1000 km/hr in such clarity, they usually tend to be far more pixelated and fuzzy due to this. I am not sure if a run-of-the-mill cellphone actually have such a frame rate setting.

The image of the missile looks doctored, unless it was shot from those telescopic cameras we see at formula1 races. normal cameras (or if its a cellphone video/camera recorder) do not have the frame rate set to capture something flying at 1000 km/hr in such clarity, they usually tend to be far more pixelated and fuzzy due to this. I am not sure if a run-of-the-mill cellphone actually have such a frame rate setting.
I don't think it's a missile. Must be a mortar shell.