What's Dhoni's contribution in this win?

Different conditions' date=' different format. Ishant is always smashed in ODIs. Binny had a 6-fer against same bang bros, so Binny must Richard Hadlee reincarnation.[/quote'] He is phast but has never shown other skills to utilize it effectively. It would be like facing a bowling machine which can only bowl straight length bowls to practice some drives & flicks

Some people can never be happy. Can't you miserable people just enjoy a great achievement by TEAM INDIA rather than whining. You guys keep whining when we lose and and still whining when we win :headshake: ps: I am not a Dhoni fan but now is not the time to whine.

Some people can never be happy. Can't you miserable people just enjoy a great achievement by TEAM INDIA rather than whining. You guys keep whining when we lose and and still whining when we win :headshake: ps: I am not a Dhoni fan but now is not the time to whine.
No it is.....we want to win the series...I am not happy with 1 win...I want a series win and for that tough desicions have to be made. Youngsters have stepped up but don't want them to be pulled down
Thats because us winning deprives a certain set of fans from creating lots of abusive threads - no gay jokes about anyone, difficult to call anyone stupid, jackass, ass or the new terms being invented like 'freeloader".
Thats because us winning deprives a certain set of fans from creating lots of abusive threads - no gay jokes about anyone' date=' difficult to call anyone stupid, jackass, ass or the new terms being invented like 'freeloader".[/quote'] Mere bhai we haven't won the series yet and also if we win what is wrong in assessing our inegatives going forward.to become unstoppable....so just bcoz we won this test should we acknowledge binny as an allrounder we are looking for and not say a word against him?
He is phast but has never shown other skills to utilize it effectively. It would be like facing a bowling machine which can only bowl straight length bowls to practice some drives & flicks
He has not bowled in much helpful conditions yet. When he got some help, he did well too. like First his test was on absolute patta at Wankhede but when ball got old and started reversing, he troubled batsmen and got wickets. Same in ODIs against England after that series and WI. He got movement when conditions helped him and got wickets too. His 3 wickets in his 1st or 2nd ODI match against England came when ball reversed. He has not played enough matches. Even in NZ, at times, he swung the ball when it was available.
Its been 3 years waiting for this. Scars are big for fans who suffered in those 3 years. Need more then this one win for many to start believing again
And just cos a team wins again does not mean all is perfect. Can always improve and get better. One improvement would defo be replacing of dhoni
:agree: No use of profanity was little surprising. But if KT says Dhoni needs to be "replaced", then so be it. Technically excellent batsman Saha should be the keeper and as a captain, anyone will do better than Dhoni.
INDIA WON THE MATCH - F U DHONI INDIA LOST THE MATCH - F U DHONI Sach is life. :icflove:
Nope. Like I said 3 years with no away test win. 3 years of torture for fans who watched it all. Great win. Fantastic. But will take more then one win for fans to have faith in project dhoni. Frankly some selctions were absurd and tactics absurd. But got the win. Even though dhoni is a total passenger in the team We won the match with 9 men:giggle: Just imagine what we could achieve with 11 players:cantstop:
No it is.....we want to win the series...I am not happy with 1 win...I want a series win and for that tough desicions have to be made. Youngsters have stepped up but don't want them to be pulled down
Yeah, your creating a troll thread here will force the Indian team management to take "Tough Decisions". It absolutely does not matter what you think. Your wanting a series win is not gonna result in sacking of Dhoni. We as fans can only enjoy the success and be disappointed at the failure of the team. This is a rare occasion where Team India has achieved something significant. Instead of enjoying the moment, you are whining and creating these pathetic threads. Anyways, I won't be replying anymore. You have every right to create any thread you want. Good luck with your whining. Hope you can force Team India to take tough decisions by your threads :two_thumbs_up:
Nope. Like I said 3 years with no away test win. 3 years of torture for fans who watched it all. Great win. Fantastic. But will take more then one win for fans to have faith in project dhoni. Frankly some selctions were absurd and tactics absurd. But got the win. Even though dhoni is a total passenger in the team We won the match with 9 men:giggle: Just imagine what we could achieve with 11 players:cantstop:
Well of course, India was winning away tests on a regular basis before Dhoni became our captain. I remember very well how Fab 4 had destroyed teams after teams overseas. They led from the front and were aggressive and used to salivate at the sight of any cup, unlike Dhoni who shies even while lifting World cups. :giggle: Selections are bound to be absurd with our captain corrupt. If only CSK brigade and Ishant had not performed :(( Dhoni was always a passenger. So what if as a keeper batsman, Dhoni averages more than Ganguly in tests won. Let Saha in and he will show the world what a technically superior batsman and keeper is truly capable of. The world beater that he will become, he would change the concept of keeper batsman forever. Only Dhoni and Binny needs to go so all the 11 players will perform and the great era of Indian test cricket would return. :cantstop:
http://www.espncricinfo.com/england-v-india-2014/content/story/762973.html
How satisfying is this after Johannesburg and Wellington? It is a result of hard work and effort of the team. I felt in the last couple of series outside India we were in a position to seal victories in one game each in both places, but somehow we were not able to do that. I felt the bowlers put in great efforts in both matches. What was important was to keep working hard. Keep giving the same kind of preparation and thinking into the game. And because of that we have sealed the first game for this team. It was fantastic to see the kind of effort and determination from this team.
INDIA WON THE MATCH - F U DHONI INDIA LOST THE MATCH - F U DHONI Sach is life. :icflove:
Actually it is India lost the match - Dhoni played well - Hail Dhoni Indian won the match - Dhoni played well - Hail Dhoni. But irony is currently first reaction is.. wow India won despite Dhoni..!!