Why do people want rohit back?

He did top scored that 70 in NZL in a green pitch He did have a decent tour of NZL and 4 overseas tests arent enough to judge a player of his abilities imo
Did you watch that innings?So many plays and misses.Not convincing at all. Ashwin basically provides the same and bowling bonus
He did top scored that 70 in NZL in a green pitch He did have a decent tour of NZL and 4 overseas tests arent enough to judge a player of his abilities imo
That was hardly unplayable conditions. INdians top order played some ridiculous shots and got out. May be him being a poor batsman probably helped him weather the new ball swing :cantstop: 13.5 Southee to RG Sharma, no run, too good. Goes wide on the crease, bowls a length ball very close to off. You have to play at it. And then it dips and swings away to miss the edge. Only the best of batsmen can nick these :giggle:
That was hardly unplayable conditions. INdians top order played some ridiculous shots and got out. May be him being a poor batsman probably helped him weather the new ball swing :cantstop: 13.5 Southee to RG Sharma, no run, too good. Goes wide on the crease, bowls a length ball very close to off. You have to play at it. And then it dips and swings away to miss the edge. Only the best of batsmen can nick these :giggle:
I doubt we will get unplayable conditions in Southampton . Obviously Rohit has his issues but he definitely is much better bet than Dhoni to survive at.no 6 in these conditions.
I doubt we will get unplayable conditions in Southampton . Obviously Rohit has his issues but he definitely is much better bet than Dhoni to survive at.no 6 in these conditions.
but isnt Ashwin almost equally good option?to add to that he offers 5th bowling option too. or we can go all out and play a pacer.I trust our top 5 to come good along with some help from BK,Jaddu.But bowling is still an issue imo.need to take 20 wickets
My presumption is based on English attack. No decent spinner. Absolutely worn out attack. You just need 4 batsmen.. not 6 batsmen to grind this attack out. So let us strengthen our bowling and go for the kill. Rohit may score may not be needed at all. At the end of the day we have to help the department that takes 20 wickets.