US Open - 2014

bones

Both move well side to side but aren't moving forward.This tennis looks good but isn't that great
Both are basically baseliners. Djokvok was going forward at times. But since Murray's forehand picked up he stopped going as he was greeted with so many powerful winners. Djoko's problem is dropping in level for sustained periods. If he could hold his nerve he will breeze through this.

Both are basically baseliners. Djokvok was going forward at times. But since Murray's forehand picked up he stopped going as he was greeted with so many powerful winners. Djoko's problem is dropping in level for sustained periods. If he could hold his nerve he will breeze through this.
That's because neither uses the slices and angles and mixes it up.

This getting ridiculously easy for Federer. Already had a cakewalk draw. Now he does not even have to face Dimitrov and Berdych to reach the final. Not to talk about all the night session matches while the rest of the guys are playing in the hot and humid day conditions. With his luck I won't be surprised if Nishikori knocks out Djokovic. :cantstop:

This getting ridiculously easy for Federer. Already had a cakewalk draw. Now he does not even have to face Dimitrov and Berdych to reach the final. Not to talk about all the night session matches while the rest of the guys are playing in the hot and humid day conditions. With his luck I won't be surprised if Nishikori knocks out Djokovic. :cantstop:
Nishikori has zen like temperament. But Djoko has more tools.

Jinxed him