iPhone 6

velu

iWatch's main feature is fitness and finance .. healthkit sdk was released logn long ago for 3rd party.. andorid is yet to begin groundwork .. also apple will make the already available one better ..
heath is coming with android l and finance part has been here for ages just because you guys wish to ignore it does not make it impressive also it wont work in india and pay wont work with last gen iphone if i am correct

heath is coming with android l and finance part has been here for ages just because you guys wish to ignore it does not make it impressive also it wont work in india and pay wont work with last gen iphone if i am correct
let it come first and then talk .. bird in hand is better than 2 in a bush i dont think you can pay using any of the android watches until now.. there was a nokia phone which gets help from NFC for paying , but sad thing was nobody cared.. now just wait and watch

let it come first and then talk .. bird in hand is better than 2 in a bush i dont think you can pay using any of the android watches until now.. there was a nokia phone which gets help from NFC for paying , but sad thing was nobody cared.. now just wait and watch
then let pay come while people are probably using nfc for payment right now in usa :giggle: btw dont u think its unfair that you can pay with mobile on 3 year old phone but not iphone 5s ?

NFC chip
these ideas do not occur in 6 months they could have put that chip in 5s its really really inexpensive and i do not think apple normally makes 1 year phone obsolete btw its paired with touch id so i am 100 percent sure it was designed from start and not out of blue