iPhone 6

velu

actually i have not ...they patented design of creating building with glass in particular shape i am well aware of that but it does not makes it less stupid and apple logo part was me trolling velu and i know its not part of it ...:winky:
You Google abt wat Samsung and apple are patenting in us. In one end Samsung blames apple for rounded corners but Samsung themselves r patenting the design of whole mobile Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

You Google abt wat Samsung and apple are patenting in us. In one end Samsung blames apple for rounded corners but Samsung themselves r patenting the design of whole mobile Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
and when did i say samsung are not doing it ? its stupid and now its crossing all limits...i can understand apple saying samsung copied them which they did ..they copied their style but how can you patent round corners ? and now other companies are doing same and many new companies do not even release phone in america any more like xaiomi who are guilty too imo but its just example there are plenty more.. there is line ...itsn ot ok if you copy other company completely and make clone like device and samsung did it in hardware and software in many ways but its not ok to start patenting shapes or hardware style like metal edges you can use them and still be different like htc one its in no way copy of apple

and when did i say samsung are not doing it ? its stupid and now its crossing all limits...i can understand apple saying samsung copied them which they did ..they copied their style but how can you patent round corners ? and now other companies are doing same and many new companies do not even release phone in america any more like xaiomi who are guilty too imo but its just example there are plenty more.. there is line ...itsn ot ok if you copy other company completely and make clone like device and samsung did it in hardware and software in many ways but its not ok to start patenting shapes or hardware style like metal edges you can use them and still be different like htc one its in no way copy of apple
They can patent it that's why they are patenting :dontknow: Contrary to popular belief most of the apple patents related to shapes are about how to mild the shapes than the shape itself. Like they patented chamfered edges , but the patent is about how to mould the edges from metal

They can patent it that's why they are patenting :dontknow: Contrary to popular belief most of the apple patents related to shapes are about how to mild the shapes than the shape itself. Like they patented chamfered edges , but the patent is about how to mould the edges from metal
ofcourse they can but doe not stops it from being stupid and htc paid for using that technique so its fair but why did they tried to stop selling of many phones based on shape ? how is that fair ? also i am not the only one who finds their patent system stupid search around and there are many people who have problem with it outside of tech and like i said before now phone companies do not even try to bring products to usa and sell elsewhere

ofcourse they can but doe not stops it from being stupid and htc paid for using that technique so its fair but why did they tried to stop selling of many phones based on shape ? how is that fair ? also i am not the only one who finds their patent system stupid search around and there are many people who have problem with it outside of tech and like i said before now phone companies do not even try to bring products to usa and sell elsewhere
Then blame patent office and not apple. Well if micromax doesn't sell in us doesn't mean phone companies are targeting non us market :hehe: Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Then blame patent office and not apple. Well if micromax doesn't sell in us doesn't mean phone companies are targeting non us market :hehe: Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
they cannot enforce them outside of usa and in many places you will not get such stupid patents and i never blamed them for company its smart thing to do but in the end it results in total opposite of what patents intend to do ...its to motivate to innovate and here they are trying to stop competition by patenting shapes ...sigh

they cannot enforce them outside of usa and in many places you will not get such stupid patents and i never blamed them for company its smart thing to do but in the end it results in total opposite of what patents intend to do ...its to motivate to innovate and here they are trying to stop competition by patenting shapes ...sigh
Do you have proof to back it up or just trolling ? I will give south Korean patent link for you. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

For all its shortcomings' date=' iOS' performance remains as fast and non-laggy even after 1.5-2 years of use. Can't say the same about Android.[/quote'] Android has improved considerably in the last 2 years. Kitkat and now L are both very fast and non laggy (as long as you have a decent device).

Android has improved considerably in the last 2 years. Kitkat and now L are both very fast and non laggy (as long as you have a decent device).
Its a myth created by techies. I am doing an app which uses light sensor which takes 18% battery in a day ( nexus 4 with developer L version compiled ). I compared it with similar app in iPhone and it takes just 3 or 4%. Apple has the cushion of utilizing the h/w efficiently which is a big big drawback for android. That's one reason why tizen is gear is efficient than android wear gear.

For all its shortcomings' date=' iOS' performance remains as fast and non-laggy even after 1.5-2 years of use. Can't say the same about Android.[/quote'] since android got trim support in 4.3 it has not slowed down for any of my device infact each release improves battery and improves performance

Its a myth created by techies. I am doing an app which uses light sensor which takes 18% battery in a day ( nexus 4 with developer L version compiled ). I compared it with similar app in iPhone and it takes just 3 or 4%. Apple has the cushion of utilizing the h/w efficiently which is a big big drawback for android. That's one reason why tizen is gear is efficient than android wear gear.
That will always be there for Apple. But Android has improved quite a lot despite this severe limitation of having thousands of phones with completely different specs.

lol ....that app was not made well apple has m7 co processor for stuff like this while android has this feature in sd800 chips like i told you before but you tried it on s4 chip which is very old now and does not support these features

Do you have proof to back it up or just trolling ? I will give south Korean patent link for you. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
proof about what ? please search the term patent trolls and you will get how bad situation is ..heck one guy tried to patent the podcast! and many podcasters had to give money :rofl:

proof about what ? please search the term patent trolls and you will get how bad situation is ..heck one guy tried to patent the podcast! and many podcasters had to give money :rofl:
Proof or stop trolling. Guys like you are cancer for the forums Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

lol ....that app was not made well apple has m7 co processor for stuff like this while android has this feature in sd800 chips like i told you before but you tried it on s4 chip which is very old now and does not support these features
That's an empty hello world app Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

That's an empty hello world app Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
which app ? also please explain how can companies implement features like smart stay,knock on etc without hitting battery ? one thing common with them is sd800 or similar type of chip with same features

Proof or stop trolling. Guys like you are cancer for the forums Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
drink less beer and just take a moment for googling this whole situation xaiomi has not released any device in america and many other companies have released devices in europe but never in usa heck even companies which do release them only release less models :giggle: mi3 is not available but lower end model is in america same with mi4 ...simple reason is they will get sued

drink less beer and just take a moment for googling this whole situation xaiomi has not released any device in america and many other companies have released devices in europe but never in usa heck even companies which do release them only release less models :giggle: mi3 is not available but lower end model is in america same with mi4 ...simple reason is they will get sued
If you copy you ll get sued .. That s the whole point of patent.. If someone misusing doesn't mean patents are wrong. MI 3 has supply constraints. Just now they are coming out of China. Papuan has even stringent patent rules Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

also since we were talking about slow down one of the biggest myth is ios does not slows down ..it does just like any other system and resetting ur device helps a lot same thing is true for windows but good thing with ios is if you buy latest hardware you can use it easily for 2-3 years as they will always update it ...in android you have to choose oem well and can get burned with chinese oem's