Cultural shock that a foreigner might face in India

Khalpat

Indian culture is about 1000 years backward than Western culture (perhaps because people are genetically backward ?) Indian culture stopped evolving at some point and people in India were just happy with status quo and were afraid to change. This is the main reason for many problems in India.

I had once cousin come over from uk, one day he said he wanted to "photocopy" some documents, took three of us to figure out the idiot wanted xerox copies :cantstop: I mean wtf is 'photocopy'!
Lol xerox is company created copy machines . Some folks just named shops xerox copy centers.

Well I am sure a foregin tourist will be more shocked when they see some of the developed parts of India-like say if they go to the business district of any major city or say to a regular shopping mall. It will be as expected for them when they see a Sadhu,Cows walking on the street,bad traffic or people defecating in the open. I mean how many Indian's will get a culture shock when they visit U.S and realise all black people are not criminals and thugs,and every white woman is not ready to jump into bed with any random person or every one is sex crazed in the U.S.