The Android Thread

StriKe

Thanks. How is the performance of these phones ? I know samsung is bit crappy because they bloat software with unnecessary features. Planning on getting this phone.
Other than battery life it's perfect phone That's why I am recommending droid turbo ..almost 4000 mah battery :dance:

Thanks. How is the performance of these phones ? I know samsung is bit crappy because they bloat software with unnecessary features. Planning on getting this phone.
There will be no lag at all. Performance is very smooth and there is no bloatware. And best of all, it gets the fastest updates among all major manufacturers.

:icflove: Rohit sharma rules :two_thumbs_up:
:two_thumbs_up: I backed on Rohit,You backed Mama and we know what the Android lovers have in common,they hate both :phehehe: now that proves who backs and bets on the wrong horses 264 and owning Supreme court :yay:

Anyways the other day I was hanging around at the Apple Store and this guy walks in and asks the Apple Store "Genius(:facepalm: that's what those employees are called),Can I try bending an Iphone :cantstop: and he was genuine wasn't even trying to Joke or be sarcastic

:two_thumbs_up: I backed on Rohit,You backed Mama and we know what the Android lovers have in common,they hate both :phehehe: now that proves who backs and bets on the wrong horses 264 and owning Supreme court :yay:
Give me your S3..I can flash Lollipop 5.0 for you :--D

Anyways the other day I was hanging around at the Apple Store and this guy walks in and asks the Apple Store "Genius(:facepalm: that's what those employees are called)' date='Can I try bending an Iphone :cantstop: and he was genuine wasn't even trying to Joke or be sarcastic[/quote'] iNoobs :hehe: http://www.reddit.com/r/AndroidMasterRace :king: iPeasant :hehe: Enough trolling here... Go to http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=275417