The Android Thread

StriKe

No one can help you decide what you need :cantstop: Get pebble steel it's one of better smart watches today anyway ..
Arrey! At least list down options. I can say Pebble Steel but the e-ink isn't that great. The cost of Pebble Steel in India is the same as Apple Watch in US, no?
You need to recommend new stuff I guess :--D Just joking don't do it :vroam:
Dude, it's fun to be adventurous in bed. Your time will come too.

Pebble is only watch will last you days and that e ink the reason for it According to revert reviews its best at what it does ..other platforms will overtake it this year I think android wear is already there but there are still advantages for pebble Som epeople on this site have it but I forgot who :hmmm:

It will give u clear idea what smart watches are all about and if u need it ...I honestly think none of them are good enough but pebble is most usable and has week long battery life but I won't buy anything now with new year near and all devices ready for refresh ....

I am not buying it - someone wants to gift me the watch and I can't say NO. So' date=' it is either they will gift me whatever they want which will be utterly useless for me OR I tell something that is useful. I will explain you WHY on PM in a couple of days.[/quote'] Then get pebble ...or use moto 360 with nexus These are only devices I will consider ... Many people love pebble you should try it if possible and then decide

Xiaomi banned in India
Yesterday, the Delhi High Court granted an ex parte injunction order against Chinese operator Xiaomi for infringement of Ericsson’s patents.. One factor that the Court found persuasive was that Xiaomi had not responded to Ericsson’s repeated communications (6 in number from July 2014) As of now, all Xiaomi phones will be taken offline soon from Flipkart, which has also been made party to the case, when the companies receive an official notice from the High Court..